Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Scrapbooking
  useful tip/trick to share with you
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

useful tip/trick to share with you Sign In/Join 
posted
hi everyone
I am Melissa am only new to the forum so hello to my fellow scrap bookers!
Anyway, I've been lurking around for a bit but just joined so i can interact with you guys a little more. So far, thank you all for your help as I've only just started getting my hands messy with scrap booking and I am really enjoying it and taking all your advice on board.I read a post and a member contributed a really good site and I thought I could share with you guys a good site that I found you can get free fonts to make the scrap booking really creative. Like, what I mean is that I am doing a baby shower scrapbook for my friend and I am using this Baby font (can you see what i am talking about, i put a link to a site with all free fonts that you can use but not sure if it works because im new to all this forum posting stuff,sorry, let me know if it doesnt)
Anyway, thought that might be helpful to you guys.
Talk to you all soon
Mel

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MelissaC80,

Posts: 2 | Location: USA | Registered: Aug 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PatV82
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link. Those are some great fonts.

I had gotten away from fancy fonts and done more hand journaling these last few years. Previous computer had software, downloaded fonts, etc..

I am on the quilting board more - doing several swaps with them - but trying, trying to get back to my scrapbooking.

www.pinterest.com/patv82

personallybypat.tumblr.com

Posts: 483 | Location: Aurora, Illinois | Registered: Jan 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post