Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Scrapbooking
  Trying to decide how to approach my next scrap book
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trying to decide how to approach my next scrap book Sign In/Join 
Picture of CJO
posted
My son doesn't seem interested in my efforts; he's in his 40s, so he's not next on the list...ha!

I'm trying to decide if I want to work on my parent's life in a way to honor them and then just keep on chaptering to my life, etc......It would prob grow too big tho...

Have any of you had this delima? TX!

Posts: 2769 | Registered: Oct 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PatV82
posted Hide Post
Absolutely!

I recently started just an album for Trips & Travels. I moved over pages already done from previous vacations. But it's been fun going back through photos and highlighting them for this album.
My daughter had started one for pets, which I need to spend some time on catching up for current family pets.
Too many memories, too little time.

What have you worked on lately?

www.pinterest.com/patv82

personallybypat.tumblr.com

Posts: 415 | Location: Aurora, Illinois | Registered: Jan 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am working on albums for my granddaughters. 4 girls, 2 albums done 2 to go. Then I would like to do a family album of my family and my husbands family. So much work, with too little time.

Posts: 203 | Location: Davie Fl | Registered: May 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post