Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Scrapbooking
  Sure Cuts a Lot 2 is the BEST!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sure Cuts a Lot 2 is the BEST! Sign In/Join 
posted
Hi everyone! My name is Sherry and I am new to the forums. I have been scrapbooking for a couple years now and I am always looking for creative ideas to try something new. I've had my Cricut Expression for about 3 years now and I've always been tied down by using the cartridges you have to buy. A few days ago, a friend of mine told me about Sure Cuts a Lot 2, which lets you cut pretty much anything on your Cricut. She said she bought hers online from Tech Junkees (what a name!) and that it even included 273 digital Cricut cartridges. I figured it would cost a fortune for all of that, but its only $50! I just got mine in the mail yesterday. Installation was super easy (there's even a step by step video that the seller made to walk you through it) and I was up and running in about 5 minutes. I am SOOOO excited about this and I just wanted to tell as many people as I can! I know how much joy this has brought and will bring to me and my scrapbooking adventures, so I wanted to try to spread the word so other people can experience it too! Here is the link to the Sure Cuts a Lot 2 software that comes with the 273 cartridges:

http://techjunkees.webs.com/ap...roducts/show/3771339

The seller is very courteous and helpful. They are easy to reach and will help you with any questions you have. They also sell it on Amazon, but it's without the cartridges. Still a great deal but might as well get the cartridges for the same price. Enjoy!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Susie Norman
posted Hide Post
Beware of this post, Sure Cuts A Lot can not sell Version 2 anymore due to a lawsuit.. If you have any questions go to Craftedge.com, they are the makers of the software,

Susie

Posts: 80 | Location: California USA | Registered: Jul 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post