Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Scrapbooking
  Year stickers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Year stickers Sign In/Join 
posted
Hi all! I have a bunch of scrapbooks, mostly organized by year. But I have no way of identifying which one is which. I'd like to purchase stickers that say 2002, 2010, 2014 (whatever). But I can't find them online. I'd like them to be cute, if possible. And able to stick on a variety of textures.
Try searching for "scrapbooks stickers year" and see what comes up! Everything but what I'm looking for. Any ideas? Thanks!

Posts: 86 | Registered: Oct 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At the moment all I can think of is letter stickers that usually will have numbers on them too. Or a sheet of stickers with numbers. I don't see too many letter stickers in the scrapbook stores any more, with the cricket and other machines you can make your own letters and numbers. I am going to a scrapbook crop at a scrapbook store. I will look and see if they have anything and let you know if find anything you might order.

Posts: 341 | Location: Davie Fl | Registered: May 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I looked at Michael's tonight. They didn't have anything. The clerk suggested I used a stamp... like you'd find in an office store. I looked online, but those all seem to have months and days... in addition to years. So I'm not sure what to do.

Posts: 86 | Registered: Oct 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Summer Gal,
I know some of my scrapbooking group that had their albums engraved. You could look into that. Are there scrapbook stores near where you live, they may have what you need, or have other ideas. Do you know someone with a cricut or a sizzix that have nunber dyes?

Posts: 341 | Location: Davie Fl | Registered: May 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PatV82
posted Hide Post
Print your own.

Office Max used to carry printable sticker sheets that were page size, not just the little label size. You could download a funky font, add graphics, print, then die cut.

Good luck, I agree having dates on the outside would be great!

www.pinterest.com/patv82

personallybypat.tumblr.com

Posts: 491 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: Jan 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post