Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Favorite Shows
  Love it or List it
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Love it or List it Sign In/Join 
Picture of Gail_D
posted Hide Post
Perhaps they need to do with this show what they have done with SOME episodes of Property Brothers...edit it down to 30 minutes (I actually prefer the shorter version).

You'd get less "drama" that way. Simply see the needs....the wants....the house hunting at the BEST house David finds, the redesign that Hilary does...and then take a commercial break to let us wonder which house they will choose? Probably would still keep the attention of those folks who still like to "house hunt", and those folks who enjoy the "before and after" factor.

But that's just my 2 cents!

~Gail~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To quote a very wise person....
"There is a cover for every pot & a homebuyer for every home!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 4404 | Location: Someplace between FL & NY | Registered: Apr 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of n.debrabant
posted Hide Post
I guess I am in the minority. I kinda like it.
I like it lots better than the other Reality shows on all the big 4 networks.

Posts: 11 | Registered: Sep 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Reality" is a VERY broad genre.
I used to watch HGTV for DESIGN and GARDEN shows -- not fake reality drama.

Just because it's 'better' than something else doesn't make it good.
The channel lost me as a regular viewer YEARS ago, and is not airing anything to bring me back on a regular basis.

Personally, I think the entire PREMISE of this show is faulty.

The lowest budget I've seen Hillary work with is 25-thousand (it happened to be a show where the HO wanted waaay to much done for that.)

But even THAT aside. WHO puts that kind of money or more (one couple's budget was 65-thousand) into a house they may very well move from in the next month.

Sellers don't put that kind of money into a house even after a potential buyer tries to negotiate to get more after an inspection w/ an offer on the table. Also not even if the house needs a roof and furnace, etc -- which THESE houses don't need.

These are MAJOR cosmetic and layout changes who does that and then moves? NOBODY in the REAL world.

(Obviously the construction 'surprises,' owner disappointment, and banter back and forth is fake.)

Posts: 2513 | Registered: Jun 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just watched a show from 2009 The Yee family the ones who had a Feng Shui list and couldn't have the sink across from the stove etc. That episode made me so mad! They were rude and asking for impossible things, no streetlight in front of house, they didnt want to see the neighbors (ever hear of curtains?) And she going on about this and that, and her house was a total mess. she couldn't take two seconds or her kid to throw the comforter over the bed instead of leaving it messy, or the bathroom, or the other areas of the house?? Just drove me crazy!

Posts: 3 | Location: Colorado | Registered: Jan 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I too love the concept of Love It or List It. We've bought 3 houses and sold twice and before each sale wrangled with this decision balancing very real factors...e.g. when have you over-improved. HGTV could have educated audiences on these points, but that's not what LOVE IT/LIST IT does. "David" never calculates the cost of closing costs, (fees/commissions taxes) or the cost of packing and hiring movers when he pitches the new house. How is it that owners may have 35k to renovate but look for a new house that put them 50k or more in debt (plus costs listed above)????? Let's compare apples to apples and get real!!!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workshop
posted Hide Post
I don't mind that the show follows a format. It has to. But there's a difference between a format and a formula. I can't remember if any of the previous posters compared this show to professional wrestling, but that's the thought that comes to my mind. There's a certain format to Holmes on Homes, Designed to Sell, etc. But when the parts that are supposedly unfolding naturally before our eyes are so predicatble, the show goes from legit to professional wrestling which is actually a completely fake stage show done as if it were real (as I'm sure we all know). That's Love It or List It. I don't need to see an episode to know it will have a too small budget for both reno and new house, only the third house will be good enough, Hillary will find a disaster that cuts her plans way back, and that whatever the last thing the couple says when they're debating at the end will be the opposite of what they pick. But even if I didn't mind that predicatability, it's the fake rudeness of Hilary (she has a meltdown every episode) and the fake rudely expressed, unrealistic demands of one or both members of the married couple every. single. episode. These things surprised me the first time I watched. They really surprised me the next couple of episodes. But after 3 episodes, the exact same formula, I realized it was all staged (did it really take me that long?).

I do believe they are really renovating. And I think they are probably also house hunting. But the dialog, while not memorized as written lines, I do believe, none the less, is "scripted" in the sense the the producers ask loaded questions, and then film the resulting rudeness. It seems like they say things like, "OK, we need you to go in there and really show us how tough you can be with your expectations. We really want to see some sparks fly." That kind of thing. No honest show could have some say, "What Hilary (or realator) promised and what s/he's delivering are just not the same. What's s/he's doing is just not good enough. S/he's just not trying hard enough." One way or another someone says that multiple times in every episode.

I understand shows need a format. I know there are behind the scenes aspects that must go on to put together a show. But this is the most "professional wrestling-like" one I've ever seen on HGTV. It really stands out from the rest as fake problems/dialog/drama. When you don't even have to see the next show to know what will happen, it's a bit insulting.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What really blows my mind is the hopefully fake homeowner tantrums when structural issues/leaking basement/roofing etc are exposed. The house would never pass inspection in a sale, and the buyers/bank would require those items to be fixed.

Plus, they expect Hilary to continue with the list regardless of problems.

I have no desire to portray myself as a whiner on national tv just to get my home remodeled. I would be mortified to have my family /friends/co-workers to see my behavior, even if fake. No way.

Posts: 152 | Registered: Jul 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DandHEvans
posted Hide Post
Are people seriously on here blogging about how upset they are because a TELEVISION show isn't real???? It's television. Nothing on tv is real. It's all about entertainment and information. If you watch any of these reality shows and think that any of it is NOT staged in some way, then you're fooling yourself. Of course "Love It or List It" is staged. (They always seem to really love the last house David shows em.) Any idiot could've figured that out. But my wife and I don't watch it with the idea that it's all real. We like seeing the renovations and the homes that they view. We've actually learned a few things that helped us with our recent home purchase. (We knew what questions to ask.) So if you get nothing out of it, just enjoy it for what it offers and not what you presume it is.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Charming
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DandHEvans:
Are people seriously on here blogging about how upset they are because a TELEVISION show isn't real???? It's television. Nothing on tv is real. It's all about entertainment and information. If you watch any of these reality shows and think that any of it is NOT staged in some way, then you're fooling yourself. Of course "Love It or List It" is staged. (They always seem to really love the last house David shows em.) Any idiot could've figured that out. But my wife and I don't watch it with the idea that it's all real. We like seeing the renovations and the homes that they view. We've actually learned a few things that helped us with our recent home purchase. (We knew what questions to ask.) So if you get nothing out of it, just enjoy it for what it offers and not what you presume it is.

Well, DUH! I don't think any of the regular posters even implied the situations were real. We're upset over how ridiculous the show and the fake drama situations are. House hunters, although we know they have already made their decision, for the most part they really are going to buy a house. This show is like the old series about purchasing a fixer upper and the guy with the magic etcha a sketch shows what miracles he can bring forth with their budget. It was all fake. There was no drama because no one believes there will be a purchase.

Love it or list it is more about a home renovation gone very wrong! As far as we will ever know - the home owners will be living in the same house they were going to list 5 years from now. Further more, with the rare exception - we don't really care.

If there were any entertainment value to be had, such as an HHI episode, there would not be so much distaste for the program. As it is the only things we know for sure - Hillary has no clue, the home owners are terrible actors and the real estate agent is weird. Not much going on there to keep me tuning in.

Fun and Info

Posts: 3613 | Location: Coastal SC | Registered: Jan 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really don't mind this show at all. At least it isn't HH of HH International Rentals.

Posts: 90 | Registered: Sep 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love this show. Funny, I also agree with most of the criticism of it: the hosts are annoying & the homeowners are OBNOXIOS. I realized the reason none of it bothers me is that I DVR the show. I watch the first 10 minutes for the must haves, the walk thru of the house. I then fast forward to the last 20 minutes to watch the walk thru of the dream house as well as the reveal of the renovation. Thus, I don't watch all the manufactured drama. I agree with some of the other posters, trim it down to 30 minutes without the fake drama.

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I totally agree with all of the negative comments on this show. It is one of the most boring and predictable shows on HGTV. Also, why are the renovations only done on homes over 400K. Phoney Phoney Phoney...try doing the hunting and renovating on everyday folks homes between 150K and 250K...come on HGTV...get real!! The "great unwashed" can not afford half million dollar homes that look like crap to begin with.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 02, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love it or List it is just painful to watch. The ridiculous bickering between the designer and the realtor is never ending. The realtor argues with his clients and the designer is rude to everyone. It's hard to put a finger on the worst aspect of the show, but it could be the designer's "accent".

I am somewhat reminded of the show where a mother and daughter went into homes that weren't selling to figure out why. They critiqued and made suggestions to improve the property. That mother was just loud, obnoxious, and nasty. I could not watch the show because of her.

I enjoy many of the programs on HGTV, but I have to change the channel when the hosts are just mean and unpleasant.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 02, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I keep watching - and apparently enough people do that HGTV is sponsoring a LOVE IT LIST IT sweepstakes starting next week. Its $50,000 and runs for the month.

Posts: 342 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: Dec 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DandHEvans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charming:

Well, DUH! I don't think any of the regular posters even implied the situations were real. We're upset over how ridiculous the show and the fake drama situations are. House hunters, although we know they have already made their decision, for the most part they really are going to buy a house. This show is like the old series about purchasing a fixer upper and the guy with the magic etcha a sketch shows what miracles he can bring forth with their budget. It was all fake. There was no drama because no one believes there will be a purchase.

Love it or list it is more about a home renovation gone very wrong! As far as we will ever know - the home owners will be living in the same house they were going to list 5 years from now. Further more, with the rare exception - we don't really care.

If there were any entertainment value to be had, such as an HHI episode, there would not be so much distaste for the program. As it is the only things we know for sure - Hillary has no clue, the home owners are terrible actors and the real estate agent is weird. Not much going on there to keep me tuning in.

You say "Well, DUH!" as to imply that you already know that the show is fake. So what is your complaint about it? Are you saying that people's discontent for this show is because the FAKE drama and dialogue is too FAKE? I don't understand your point. It's like watching wrestling and complaining about it being fake. We all know that Jon Cena couldn't take that many blows to the face and not have a fat lip, jaw or black eye without it being fake. You also say that the home owners are terrible actors, well, that's because they aren't actors. If you don't enjoy it, don't watch it. No reason to bash the show and the people on it.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lal22:
Just saw the latest episode of love it or list it with Kasha and Patrick, and i love the concept of this new show. I love HGTV I have been watching since I was a kid,

but is it just me or does almost every couple that shows up on these shows-- love it or list it, house hunters, property brothers, property virgins-- is the requirement to be on the show, well, MEAN? I mean, it might make for good television but it is such a turn off to watch these people with low budgets and unrealistically high expectations be so nasty to the designers and realtors about what they want!!! It's getting to be too much HGTV-- please pick classier, less nasty, demanding, and ungrateful people to be on your shows.

I could not agree more. Pettiness and nastiness does not make good television for me.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by professorc:
I keep watching - and apparently enough people do that HGTV is sponsoring a LOVE IT LIST IT sweepstakes starting next week. Its $50,000 and runs for the month.

I take the sweepstakes to mean that the show is in trouble and they are trying to boost the audience numbers. What would be the best thing for boosting tne numbers, however, would be a personality make-over for all parties. No more melt-downs for Hillary, no more sarcasm from David, and decent clients that live in the real world.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of greylove
posted Hide Post
I don't watch the show any longer because of the repeatedness of the same rudeness, contentiousness, sarcasm. Same thing every show, The guy shows them houses he knows they don't want, the gal finds some big problem in the house and everyone gets very irritated with each other, the guy finds them a great house as the last one as the original house is being finished. Same negative formula over and over again. Fake, phony, boring.

“Some people say I’m easily distrac- Hey Look, a bird!”

Posts: 129 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: Sep 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Belle_N_Lex
posted Hide Post
I have real issues with both hosts in this show. I agree with a previous posting the realtor comes across as "a used car salesman" and that sums him up to a tee.

The words "Hilary" and "Designer" should never, EVER be used in the same sentence! How many times has she told those rude homeowners, " oh sure I can give you an open concept living space " in a house built several decades earlier? How many times has she thrown a "fake fit about extra costs" at the general contractor when she finds out that long, central series of walls running down the middle of the house are supporting the second floor / roofing rafters etc? Seriously Hillary? Quick lesson, rafters usually need central support and trusses get support from outside walls. Oh, what is that you say Hillary? "What are rafters and trusses and how can I tell them apart?" Ok nevermind Hillary... lets move on to plumbing and the concept of properly venting toilets... "But why can't the vent run this way..."

Thank goodness we have few hosts like Scott and Chip and Mr Holmes that really do know what they are up against from the get go and know the actually costs and can actually get the re-design done!

Belle

Posts: 627 | Registered: Sep 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of n.debrabant
posted Hide Post
I agree that Mike Holmes is the Best. I wish we had a "Mike Holmes" Type in the U.S.A. If we do, I haven't found him.
Anyway, I watch Love it or List it just for entertainment. The shows on the regular network are just awful. That's why I watched it.

posted Hide Post
I actually think the shows (for the most part) filmed in Canada are better.

Posts: 342 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: Dec 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eddie and martine episode on now- I love there old dining room set- I want one - does anyone know a source?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charles D:
My big issue with Hillary, besides the fact that I think she is too abrupt, is that I don't believe she is really a designer. A professional designer gets a budget from the clients, and then gets quotes from their tradespeople first. Then based on what the cost is going to be, there is a presentation, with the designer expaining to the client before any work starts what they can or cannot have based on the budget and the wish list. It is at this point that the client has the oppotunity to raise the budget or sacrifice some design details to stick to the original cost perameters.

At no time is it up to the designer to arbitrarily change the plan or the budget without the consent/approval of the client.

Once again HGTV insists on giving the general public the wrong impression of how designers handle their business in an effort to be entertaining.It is really insulting to the design community at large.

Charles D, you are so correct in your assessment of this show. It is ridiculous that a "designer" would promise to complete a project like a new bathroom without a full inspection of the area by the tradesmen! It infuriates me to watch this show, and yes, it is an insult to the design community!

Posts: 137 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: Dec 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree with you 100% lal22. How can so many people be so mean or so unrealistic? I feel embarrassed when they talk to Hillary and rant about her fixing up their rundown house. Rarely, do they give her any props. David has the easy job. Kind of silly show. Where are the nice people who have realistic expectations?

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like Love it or List it. Mostly for the entertainment although I find myself getting irritated with some of the home owners and their surlyness against Hilary who doesn't get a big budget and has to contend with structural issues that take a big chunk out of her piddly budget. When you deal with the public you come across some real doozies.... Think she does pretty good for no more money than she is given to complete or even attempt to complete a project.

My favorite show by far is Income Property. You don't see Scott having to contend with rude clients. At least they aren't aired!

Come to think of it, I do remember one client who refused to attend the reveal..... she was a little strange to say the least. Thought Scott handled it well though.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Debbyinohio,

Posts: 90 | Registered: Jan 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two things you can count on in this show. Hilary will find some big problem in the house which will cause some project to be eliminated. The owners will get mad. Staged,staged, staged.
Next, David will find a great house with number three. Why just once can't the first house be the best one. Also, I think David is a smart a** and treats Hilary as if she can't handle anything. If you really need to watch this show, just watch the first and last 10 minutes. That's what I do when there isn't anything else interesting on.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Apr 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see someone else has labeled Love It or List It as MEAN. My thoughts exactly. It makes it UNCOMFORTABLE to watch. I've watched my last episode. PERIOD.

Posts: 1 | Location: United States | Registered: Jul 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lucky_oldham:
Can anyone pls tell me how can I get on this show?

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The producers listened and the new shows are supposed to be less confrontational. Hillary is also supposed to NOT over promise.

posted Hide Post
I enjoy this program, although I don't enjoy the staged drama. I do feel that Hilary is not given an equal chance to David. Her remodeling budgets are ridiculously low, and while David can consistently look for homes at the very top end of the client's budget, Hilary gets a pittance and rarely gets extra budget to complete her home designs. I think she does a fabulous job on a very tight budget. Homeowners with older homes need to wake up and realize that there are bound to be expensive structural issues.With Hilary and the crew at work,at least the house isn't going to fall on their heads!!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CC-IMO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nd0614:
I enjoy this program, although I don't enjoy the staged drama. I do feel that Hilary is not given an equal chance to David. Her remodeling budgets are ridiculously low, and while David can consistently look for homes at the very top end of the client's budget, Hilary gets a pittance and rarely gets extra budget to complete her home designs. I think she does a fabulous job on a very tight budget. Homeowners with older homes need to wake up and realize that there are bound to be expensive structural issues.With Hilary and the crew at work,at least the house isn't going to fall on their heads!!

my thought exactly

DITTOSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Posts: 655 | Location: USA | Registered: Jul 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CatieCupCake
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Work:
I love HGTV dislike love it or list it can't wait till it gets replaced by something more postive and not so phony.

DITTO DITTO DITTO! I DISLIKE this show. Such a negative show puts everyone in a bad light.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CatieCupCake,

Cathy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grandchildren are God's gift to you for not killing your own!

We don't stop playing because we grow old...we grow old because we stop playing Smile

Posts: 7672 | Location: Northern California USA | Registered: Oct 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I feel like they (HGTV) is trying to ram this show down our throats. Most of us cannot stand the show or its actors.

Posts: 30 | Registered: Feb 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CatieCupCake
posted Hide Post
It seems to be on ALL the time. When it comes on, I turn the channel. No way I wil watch it. NO WAY.

Cathy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We don't stop playing because we grow old...we grow old because we stop playing Smile

Posts: 7672 | Location: Northern California USA | Registered: Oct 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CatieCupCake:
It seems to be on ALL the time. When it comes on, I turn the channel. No way I wil watch it. NO WAY.

Agreed, Catie--it is terrible on every level, along with the way it is being HYPED (vs., say, the promotion of Sarah's House, Shop This Room, Hi/Lo Project, and Candace's new episodes (which do not have legs, IMHO, because she is trying so hard to conform to the new, weird reality world of HGTV that it is compromising her design sensibility). I'm not really comforted by the producers' saying the next go-round will be "less confrontational" until I see it--and I won't see it, because, like you, I won't watch it--I'll just lurk here and wait for you all to comment--Wink--

What's next, dear friends?"Honey Boo Boo Hosts Kid-Friendly, Trophy-Laden Rooms"???

Posts: 81 | Location: Rochester, NY | Registered: Aug 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of n.debrabant
posted Hide Post
I'm not saying it's the best thing on, but on some levels I like it. It takes place in Canada. Too bad they couldn't do something like this in the U.S.A.

Picture of Jewel
posted Hide Post
In the "Cira Bagnato" episode with homeowners Charles & Sherri, the basement guest suite for their foreign exchange students was scrapped due to foundation water seepage. The homeowners were shocked as they just had had the foundation drainage issue addressed "two months ago".

Instead of getting upset with Hilary for not being able to provide them the basement suite afterall, WHY didn't the homeowners call in the original foundation company to have them re-do the work? Surely, there was some sort of warranty provided by the company.

Also, the producers of this show have got to give Hilary the authority to flat out tell homeowners they aren't getting the world when they give her a huge laundry list of projects to be done on a very measly budget. She needs to be able to force the homeowners to priorize the "must haves" if they can't come up with a proper budget for her to work with.

Posts: 8201 | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CatieCupCake
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by n.debrabant:
I'm not saying it's the best thing on, but on some levels I like it. It takes place in Canada. Too bad they couldn't do something like this in the U.S.A.

One show like this is enough thank you very much. HGTV is in danger of loosing theiir viewing audience base. I for one will abort watching if more shows like this appear in the line up.

The show is FULL of arguing. If I wanted a steady diet of that I would have stayed married to hubby #1.

Cathy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of n.debrabant
posted Hide Post
I think it has its fans. But like most stations, they are in danger of stuffing it down peoples throat. They are doing the same with Pawn Stars and other shows on The History Channel. Yes, it's good, but it's on almost everyday. They did the same with Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. It was a hit, but then they wanted it on everyday. I know it's not very good, but as I said, I do like parts of it.

posted Hide Post
I have tried to watch this show with my Mom, a devoted HGTV junkie, several times. It is one of the most painful examples of the fake drama mania that has infected television recently. Why on earth would anyone choose to see rude people act unreasonably rather than a true-to-life, sensible show based on REAL remodels and REAL home sales?

Other posters have commented on the irony that this show which is produced in Canada, motherland of courtesy, seems to go out of its way to convince us that Canadians can be even more obnoxious than US citizens. Perhaps it's part of a secret US State Department plot...

In any event, this horror show will never darken my television again.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CatieCupCake
posted Hide Post
It is just GAWD awful. It was on all day today, needless to say I didn't watch HGTV and won't if they keep trying to show this hideous show down our throats.

Cathy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of CC-IMO
posted Hide Post
my my hate is such a awful thing LOL

as my momma used ta say;

if we all liked everything the same, then there would be NO need for TV
and alas nothing to watch (or not) to complain about
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CC-IMO,

Posts: 655 | Location: USA | Registered: Jul 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CatieCupCake
posted Hide Post
It is HGTV's choice. When they run that show, the TV goes off or I watch something else. I lived once without this show and HGTV, I can do it again.

Life's short, I'm not wasting it on garbage.

Cathy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

posted Hide Post
I love this show!!! Hilary and David are awesome!!!

Posts: 1 | Location: Missouri | Registered: Sep 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CC-IMO
posted Hide Post
YAY Its great to be different,HOORAY

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

maybe they should change the name of the show to "love it or hate it?"

LMSS (laughing my self silly) LOL

Picture of CatieCupCake
posted Hide Post
I bet it was on at least 26 times this past week....and that is 35 times too many.

Cathy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of CC-IMO
posted Hide Post
I guess the programmers are trying to keep up with the numerous showings of HH HHI and PV PB and all else that is on a continous repeats
USA TNT BIO etc..etc...etc... LOL

sometimes its great just to sit in the silence,
and enjoy the sound of nature just outside our door,

cause there sure isn't any garden shows anymore here FrownFrownFrown:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CC-IMO,

Picture of n.debrabant
posted Hide Post
Never cared for Gardening shows myself. I guess if you don't like it, don't watch it. There are a lot of shows on HGTV that I don't like. I don't watch them.

Picture of CC-IMO
posted Hide Post
LOL can't watch what you can't see
SmileSmileSmileSmile

posted Hide Post
I really dislike this show - if the "decorator" spoke to me as she does most of her clients on the show I would show her the door in a NY minute. She is really snippy. Please HGTV get rid of this show

Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post