Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Favorite Shows
  House Hunters International
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

House Hunters International Sign In/Join 
posted
I love this show. I hope it continues forever. It is the perfect escape to watch people create a new home in a foreign country. It allows me to be a "mental traveler."

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like it for the same reason. I'm always looking at the what country the show is in to record.
I just recorded Playa del Carmen as I have interest in it.

Posts: 2487 | Location: Southern CA (Southbay) | Registered: Nov 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love it too. It seems I've learned so much about real estate in foreign lands. Hope it continues for a long, long time.

Posts: 1278 | Location: northwest NJ | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am enjoying the "House Hunters International- Where are they now?" It's really a design show because we are seeing how people have taken a rough space and turned it into a home, a B&B, a work-living space. They are very creative people with vision

Posts: 122 | Registered: Jul 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CC-IMO
posted Hide Post
I dvr this show every week nite at 1:30 am luv looking at new countries and scenery always amazes me that people overseas will take their fixtures with them when they move lol

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CC-IMO,

Posts: 655 | Location: USA | Registered: Jul 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This really is my favorite show. I hope it's on forever. I find the foreign country real estate fascinating.

Posts: 1278 | Location: northwest NJ | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rker321
posted Hide Post
We both like HHI a lot because of the countries and to see the rentals and ownership prices in different countries.
The other day we saw a couple that was renting an apartment, and the lady said, but I don't like the color of the walls or the cabinets.
We simply started laughing. A rental, and you are discussing cabinets and wall color.? They ane not going to be there for a long time.

Posts: 5014 | Location: 0 | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love House Hunters International. I am very
disappointed to see Off the Grid in HHI time
slot! I'm hoping HHI will soon return.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CJO
posted Hide Post
Oh,bja11, I must disagree as we find the "Off the Grid" interesting! However, we don't see anymore on the horizon.

Love HHI tho....!

Posts: 2925 | Registered: Oct 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rker321
posted Hide Post
Hasn't anyone noticed that HGTV is slowly turning into the Discovery Channel? Now we have a program that focuses on Alaska.
I don't know why I am getting the feeling that HGTV has become too involved with their magazine and not paying attention to their programming.

Posts: 5014 | Location: 0 | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Weren't a lot of the HGTV people hired from the discovery channel? Perhaps they forgot they moved?

Posts: 7266 | Location: North MN & Northern AR | Registered: Oct 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post