Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Favorite Shows
  Property Brothers Disrespectful Clients
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Property Brothers Disrespectful Clients Sign In/Join 
posted
What annoys me about this series is how disrespectful and rude some of the clients are when touring the potential houses. It's very rude to make fun of the design or decor of someone's house like this. Just because it's not your taste is no excuse to be patronizing. Especially when we clearly see some of the houses the clients are currently living in. They have no standing to humiliate someone else's living arrangements with vapid commentary.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rker321
posted Hide Post
You are correct, the only thing missing, is that perhaps those comments are not their own. I refuse to believe that so many individuals in these shows, can actually take the price for being the most stupid people on national TV. I do believe that most of what they say, is being told. Just like the comment "we don't fit here anymore," when you see that they have simply thrown things like clothes and other things on floors and on beds to make it look horrible.

Posts: 5014 | Location: 0 | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post