Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Favorite Shows
  cousins undercover
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

cousins undercover Sign In/Join 
posted
I was wanting see how one would go about getting a special lady on the show cousins undercover show? I would love to hear from someone soon.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mriley
posted Hide Post
Amybeth3, I really like the Cousins Undercover. I don't know if the following will help, but I will give you the link for the Cousins Facebook. There is a lot of reading and info there. I believe The Cousins are supposed to be on the Facebook live following their show on Sunday. You would need to join Facebook in order to communicate with them, but you can read their postings without joining. Maybe you will find something you can use.

https://www.facebook.com/CousinsTV

Posts: 1502 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Aug 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mriley
posted Hide Post
Amybeth3, I was reading the posts on Facebook and in Sept. the Cousins said that they post on Facebook when casting starts for the show and anyone interested should make sure to keep checking in.

Posts: 1502 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Aug 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post