Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Favorite Shows
  Property Brother's
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Property Brother's Sign In/Join 
posted
Many people like myself live in manufactured homes. I love to decorate and make my home a comfort zone for my family and myself. I love HGTV AND PROPERTY BROTHER'S is my inspiration. I just purchased a beautiful 1500 sq foot sold double wide home and would love to see at least one episode on Property Brother's of a manufactured home renovation, depreciation aside. There are some amazing renovation's on the online site called "Mobile Home Living".

Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
find this show to be one of my 2 favorites on hgtv. just find it interesting what can be done to an older home. wish they were in my area to give me some expert help but love watching what they do for others funny guys

Posts: 2 | Location: middletown | Registered: Jan 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post