Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Favorite Shows
  Love it or list it too
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Love it or list it too Sign In/Join 
posted
Hate, hate, hate this show. Love the original but this fake version is impossible to watch. Watched it twice because I thought I was being to harsh. I was wrong, it is as terrible as I thought. Actors are terrible and trying too hard. Done with show. Bring back Hilary and Dave

Saritagz

Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These two are the most cardboard, awkward actors that I have ever seen.!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These new hosts are AWFUL. I will not watch this again unless the old hosts come back. What were you thinking hgtv?

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I registered for this message board just so I could make a comment about this show. This is a horrible show and if Hillary was on Angie's List she would have a F rating. Everyone wears the same clothes up until the final day so it is obviously staged. No one wants to watch a show like this. You have some great hosts which I never get to see their shows. Bring back "Secrets from a Stylist", "Sarah's House"

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post