Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Favorite Shows
  Summer Home
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Summer Home Sign In/Join 
Picture of annie17
posted
Where did this show come from? It was not Sarah R. or Samantha P. so I was a bit confused.

Her name was Karen and she did do a nice job just don't understand why shows appear and disappear all the time.

HGTV, the "no schedule" network. Frown

Posts: 7969 | Registered: Jul 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Belle_N_Lex
posted Hide Post
Maybe this show is from DIY network? I watched it one morning, several episodes. I liked it too.

Posts: 623 | Registered: Sep 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it's the same show I saw several seasons back, she's a Canadian designer. I meant to watch it but I forgot. That ought to be the most discouraging thing HGTV can imagine--that its most faithful old fans no longer even check to see what's airing.

Posts: 3241 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: Jan 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of annie17
posted Hide Post
Yes, she is a Canadian designer. Wish I could find the show again. Frown

Posts: 7969 | Registered: Jul 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post