Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Favorite Shows
  Love It or List It
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Love It or List It Sign In/Join 
posted
Please stop the unnecessary drama on Love It or List It!!!! It totally ruins an otherwise great show!! We love watching this show because of what it is about, but can't hardly stand watching it anymore! HGTV please listen to the many posts that I have seen on this topic!!!

Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CC-IMO
posted Hide Post
watched LIOLI last night and the ethnic couple drove me crazy,a garage just for a car to store? a mother-in-law suite? then the odesity NOt to even say what house they chose? my DH asked if they bought the one for 129,00 OVER budget why didn't they just do their kitchen for less money?
Is this show faked? do they really list the home at all?
are the houses all fake? LOL

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CC-IMO,

Posts: 655 | Location: USA | Registered: Jul 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mainecoon1995
posted Hide Post
I saw that episode too. Now, here's the thing. If this show doesn't have some semblence of being "set up" for drama, why, oh why, if a house has "hundreds", "a colony" of mice running through all the walls of the house eating up the electrical wires among other things, and eating through the walls of the garage...is the family deaf and blind? If a mouse or squirrel or rat or whatever, gets in your walls, by golly, you hear them. Multiply that by "hundreds", but you don't hear it? You don't see all the holes at the bottom of your garage walls or see the remnants? You don't see droppings?

Posts: 524 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Mar 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CC-IMO
posted Hide Post
I do agree about the rodents,our home is old and the darn things sometimes even get in the ceiling,out comes the green medicine LOL,
how could they NOT know??? geeshhhh

Posts: 655 | Location: USA | Registered: Jul 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post