Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Favorite Shows
  iPad software
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

iPad software Sign In/Join 
posted
What IPad software do they use on Love it or list too for their designs on the show?

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I would like to know that too. What iPad software are you using as I would like to try it for our renovation we are doing..

Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bummpr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paullb:
What IPad software do they use on Love it or list too for their designs on the show?

I would really like this question answered!!! I have looked through the App Store and can not find anything that resembles the app used on this show...please help!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bummpr
posted Hide Post
BUMP

Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paullb:

Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lpvancini:
Yes, I would like to know that too. What iPad software are you using as I would like to try it for our renovation we are doing..

Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mriley
posted Hide Post
I don't know if this will help...I searched "Love It or List It Too" and there was a website to ask questions of Hilliary and David

When I went to the website there was another website listed...

http://diyhomedesignideas.com/3d-software/index.php

Maybe this info will help? HGTV does not respond to the Message Board. Someone else may have the info you are looking for. Good Luck.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mriley,

Posts: 1495 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Aug 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post