Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Favorite Shows
  Hate Property Brothers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hate Property Brothers Sign In/Join 
Picture of Snoopy3458
posted
I can't even watch this show because these guys literally creep me out! My husband occasionally watches but I make him watch it when I'm not around! Now they have a second show? Good grief! Get rid of them! The first time our daughter (adult) saw them she said exactly the same thing! It is time that HGTV starts listening!!!

Posts: 1 | Location: Lockport, NY | Registered: Jun 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of annie17
posted Hide Post
I don't watch the show but they don't "creep me out". They are one of two show that run ad nauseum.

HGTV hasn't care about viewers for many years.

Posts: 7982 | Registered: Jul 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of santa_fe
posted Hide Post
If enough people didn't watch these shows, they wouldn't air. HGTV cares about these viewers.

Posts: 787 | Location: Plano, Texas | Registered: Oct 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of annie17
posted Hide Post
Santa fe,

do you mean hgtv is still getting acceptable numbers running the same set of reruns over and over? Not me, I want some quality shows and they are not there. Frown

Posts: 7982 | Registered: Jul 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
annie17,

Every network runs reruns over and over. There can't always be brand new episodes of different shows 24/7.

Posts: 7 | Location: Danielsville, PA | Registered: Jun 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of santa_fe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by annie17:
Santa fe,

do you mean hgtv is still getting acceptable numbers running the same set of reruns over and over? Not me, I want some quality shows and they are not there. Frown

Yes.

Posts: 787 | Location: Plano, Texas | Registered: Oct 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the show, they don't creep me out. I just like watching the renovation.

Posts: 2462 | Location: Southern CA (Southbay) | Registered: Nov 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Someone at HGTV loves these guys. They have been running ads for a third show for them.

Posts: 158 | Registered: Jul 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They creep me out, too. Smarmy. A shower and shave would do both of them a lot of good!!!!

Posts: 3397 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: Jan 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
:-O Wow, I'm surprised. I LOVE them! They are both so adorable and SO TALENTED in what they both do. I think it's a genius business to go into together because they both have their own valuable contribution. Genius show, also. I love how they will show you how to save money in buying a house that doesn't exactly have what you love, but CAN. Wonderful concept. Can't believe charming & hot guys "creep" anyone out.

Small Apartment Dweller with one young teenage daughter Smile

Posts: 5 | Location: Huntsville, Al | Registered: Jul 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DeadMarilyn
posted Hide Post
I hate them too and they creep me out. Well,all twins do.

Posts: 198 | Registered: Aug 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
But you love Ted Bundy????? You creep ME out!

Posts: 3397 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: Jan 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the show, I think the one who does the remodels and the decorating is really talented.... I will say the same plot week after week.... I can't do this, but I ran into this... is a pain, which is why I tape the show and kind of fast through the middle but I'm always impressed with the end result.

Posts: 181 | Registered: Jan 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post