Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Favorite Shows
  New Income Property Sjpw
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Income Property Sjpw Sign In/Join 
posted
Love the new hour-long format. It is very helpful to hear how Scott looks at a property to evaluate its potential for an income property.

If I could suggest an improvement. The information at the end of the show that tells the status of the rental property and how much it rent for is so small I can't read it. Would you please make it bigger. When DVRing the show that bit usually cuts off so I have to record five minutes longer to see this information.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like this show, too. He is great at explaining things- we have learned a lot from watching.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Enjoy this show too! It is so refreshing to see couples or individuals working and cooperating with Scott to attain the desired outcome. More than I can say for the clients on the other shows.

Posts: 90 | Registered: Jan 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like Scott's approach. His suggestions are broad. He gives the pros and cons, and his bottom line is always money, but not just accumulation, but savings that will help the homeowner in the long run

Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of santa_fe
posted Hide Post
I like that the show is educational. And I like that the homes are selected by both the homeowners and by Scott.

Posts: 776 | Location: Plano, Texas | Registered: Oct 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cindi245
posted Hide Post
Love the hour long show. They have some of the nicest and funniest people who are looking for income properties. A really positive show and so much fun to watch. Scott is so natural and easy going.

Posts: 1 | Location: Kansas | Registered: Mar 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of annie17
posted Hide Post
Caught the end of the show last night. He used weathered wood on lower cabinets and restained the floor in what he called the "smoky look". It was beautiful!

Posts: 7975 | Registered: Jul 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Teva
posted Hide Post
I love this show also and love Scott. When Scott tells them at the end the increased value of their homes and they are so thrilled, I always think i would like to see their faces when they get their real estate taxes on the increased value.

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post