Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Favorite Shows
  Property Brothers Lover
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Property Brothers Lover Sign In/Join 
posted
I can not get enough of the Property Brothers! I also really enjoy Love It Or List It, First Time Home Buyers, and House Hunters but if HGTV keeps this The Flop Flip or Flop on the air, and I have to look at the anorexic on Rehab Addict again I will stop watching HGTV.

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 28, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rker321
posted Hide Post
Again, so very glad to see the only poster that likes those shows in this message board.

Posts: 5014 | Location: 0 | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You must be Drew. Honestly, they don't stop showing Property Brothers, and I liked the show at first but after the same show and episodes being shown ad nauseam, I cannot take them anymore. This is one of those times when less is more!

Posts: 28 | Location: USA | Registered: May 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rker321
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry that my sarcasm didn't filter thru.
This and Love it or List it, are probably the worse programs that HGTV has imposed in their viewers for the amount of time that they have done so. It seems that they love to punish us. by never cancelling these programs.

Posts: 5014 | Location: 0 | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ryker, I heard the sarcasm! (-: I believe we are of the same opinion on these shows. And torture is the truth!

Posts: 28 | Location: USA | Registered: May 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DreamingDesigner:
Ryker, I heard the sarcasm! (-: I believe we are of the same opinion on these shows. And torture is the truth!

And when I said "you must be Drew", I was talking to the Flipiisaflop. I was being a little sarcastic myself.

posted Hide Post
I know all these show are scripted entertainment, but really LIOLI, doesn't even pretend to be real life, who is going to do a massive remodel to help one decide if they want to keep the house or sell it and move? And each time the designer plans a huge remodel apparently without doing normal structure checking, then runs into huge problems every time, then there is the obnoxious competitiveness between the two, well really four including the undecided couple.
I quit watching it.

Posts: 2488 | Location: Southern CA (Southbay) | Registered: Nov 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post