HGTV Message Boards
For Rent:Jodie Gilmour

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.hgtv.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4104031632/m/6953904757

Mar 22, 2012, 02:06 PM
Teva
For Rent:Jodie Gilmour
Have been watching several shows of For Rent starring Jodie Gilmour. In all these shows she is very pregnant. Does anyone know when she had her baby and what sex it was? An interested Grandma.
Mar 23, 2012, 12:26 PM
RErocker
Jodi's 2nd son was born in January. FR aired both pregnancies, in separate seasons, but fairly close together. Little confusing - it felt as if she was pregnant forever.
Apr 09, 2012, 10:33 AM
cindy8w
I really like FR and Jodie. Her decorating style is always chic and fun.
Apr 09, 2012, 03:45 PM
RErocker
FYI - Lisa Canning's currently the FR designer. She appeared on a season of Marriage Under Construction, IIRC.
Apr 14, 2012, 01:11 PM
marie
Oh I didn't know Jodie isn't hosting FR anymore! I really liked her.
Apr 14, 2012, 02:52 PM
RErocker
Jodie's the host. She always uses a background, i.e. off camera, designer. That's Lisa, currently.
Apr 15, 2012, 01:22 PM
Graciepj
Hey, RErocker, could you tell me who was the designer in season 1 because I liked the designs in that season the most?
Sep 07, 2012, 10:30 AM
tgdavis
I've watched this show several times and have really tried to get over Jodi personality. She is so weird. An extreme VALLEY GIRL! It drives me up the wall, and she wears so much lip gloss, and her designs suck. It's like some high school girl.
Sep 09, 2012, 05:30 PM
DeadMarilyn
She had a baby but did some shows while pregnant.If she is gone I hope she comes back.I liked her and the show.
Sep 09, 2012, 05:55 PM
lavern2
I'm a HUGE fan of Jodi.

I wish they'd give her a "primetime" slot.

Her personality and design (on a budget) skills totally rock!!!

I love the fact that For Rent is pretty much drama free, and while I know that "talk with the landlord" is fake, I like the overall concept of the show.
Sep 09, 2012, 06:58 PM
annie17
I am also a fan. Would love to see new episodes of For Rent.

Sep 10, 2012, 11:40 AM
RhonnieS
I love, love the show. I see on the boards that Jodi has had her baby. And apparantly there were two different pregnancies. Anywho, is she coming back to the show? I miss watching it. I keep looking to see if it is back yet.
Sep 10, 2012, 11:49 AM
LolaLalaBean
I love this show and Jodi. I just wish the show would go back to the old format where Jodi would get to do a general sprucing up of the apartment instead of just one room. Maybe they did a budget cut or kept the same budget but just applied to one space but I still preferred to see all the little touches she did the apartment in the first seasons. And I know she didn't do over EVERY room but the old format she would touch up several spaces and do a larger makeover of the 'trouble' area. I happen to love Jodi's personality and think she's a kind, sweet person.
Sep 23, 2012, 06:55 AM
jozielee
Love the show. Adore Jodie Gilmour. Great designs. Fun guests. I TiVo so I don't miss an episode.
Jan 24, 2013, 10:25 AM
sykemp
I also love love this show...when will it return to HGTV?
Jan 26, 2013, 06:58 PM
marie
I'm hoping that powers that be answer that question - is it coming back? I always enjoyed the show.
Aug 23, 2013, 10:49 AM
rosemary's granny
I LLLOOOVVVEEE. this show! producers please bring back new episodes!!!! I also lovvee. and miss color splash, designed to sell,design on a dime, those GREAT shows. It's really hard to find anything to watch on hgtv anymore.
Sep 04, 2013, 10:38 AM
yardbee
Good news

HGTV seriously needs new episodes, and not of loveitlistit.