Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Favorite Shows
  I miss the design shows during the evening!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I miss the design shows during the evening!!! Sign In/Join 
posted
I love HGTV and have been a faithful follower since Room by Room. I really miss the designer shows, Sarah's house, Divine by design, and others. It make me so sad to see that you will show 9 hours of Love it or List it! It feels like you don't see the value in variety. Please, please change how you decide how much on one show will be on and the lack of other shows that we are able to view.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There must be an awful lot of people who enjoy watching others shop for houses all day and all night.

I don't get it myself, but why else would they only air these same shows over and over?

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of annie17
posted Hide Post
quote:
but why else would they only air these same shows over and over?

Because they are cheap to make and cheaper to rerun..... No expensive designers to pay.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: annie17,

Posts: 8007 | Registered: Jul 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To be fair they don't just show marathons of Love It or List It. They show Income Property, Property Virgins, House Hunters, House Hunters International etc.. It changes every day of the week and yet Love It or List It is always singled out. Today it's HHI and I hate that show. Simple solution though....I just find something else to watch and let those that enjoy it watch it.

Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post