Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Favorite Shows
  Hate Property Brothers
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hate Property Brothers Sign In/Join 
posted
Don't know about anyone else, but Property Brothers stinks. If I bought an older home, then found out that the inspection didn't discover these costly items that add onto the original price (which, may I say is outrageously overpriced work), I'd probably want to sue someone. I dont' understand why the homeowners do some of the work themselves, when they are talking about 80,000 to 100,000 for a couple rooms redone. I would be mortified. Secondly, if you purchase a home for 350,000 - 500,000, then add on another 100K, you could BUY your home all fixed up and ready to move in. I just don't get this show, and had to turn it off when I watched it tonight after they "discovered knob and tube", and "disintegrated insulation" that apparently an inspection didn't turn up. Duh. I will never watch this show. Very unrealistic, and the stuff they put in the rooms is very cheap and certainly would never be my dream home.

Posts: 2 | Location: United States | Registered: Apr 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree with Charlyn! This is the dumbest show ever. Everything she stated is how I feel. I hate shows where they totally rebuild the house to fit their needs. Why didn't they just keep looking? Waste of money. And we wonder why American's are broke. Eek

Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of renni1010
posted Hide Post
I love the show and the work they do, but if I were the customer in some of these episodes, I think I'd be hurting both them boys...lol!

Posts: 11 | Registered: Feb 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I totally agree Charlyn. I quit watching Property Brothers and a number of other HGTV shows a while ago. HGTV used to be the only channel on at my house, but these type of shows are not fun to watch. Property Brothers, Love It or List It, House Hunters, and other shows where everyone complains or the experts completely screw up a renovation are too irritating to watch. Adios HGTV.

Posts: 147 | Registered: Jul 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful real hardwood floors, and he recommended the wide fake ones. Shows me how much cheapness he wants to put in the house.

Posts: 2 | Location: United States | Registered: Apr 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HGTV is so bad that the only thing I'm watching with any degree of regularity is reruns of Spice Up My Kitchen. And I also watch Interiors, Inc. when I remember to look for it. It is a real shame because I was also one of those viewers who watched HGTV all the time. House Hunters is probably the worst, but Property Brothers, Love It or List It, and High/Low are all among the reasons I don't watch anymore. It was fun when Donna Does Dallas was on because we had such lively discussions on these boards about how awful she was, but how long can that sort of thing go on?

Posts: 3234 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: Jan 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You don't need a home inspection to discover knob and tube wiring; you don't need one to discover pipes in a wall or that it's a bearing wall, you just need to go to the basement and look up. The "dramatic effect" of the expensive surprises these two mouth breathers always run into is wearing quite thin.

Posts: 732 | Registered: Jan 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tried watching Property Bros. again last night. I do like some of their work, but about 2 mins. into it I just got annoyed with the whole bait and switch concept and changed the channel.

Posts: 1734 | Location: Morristown | Registered: Jun 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aychihuahua
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Becki in Tx.:
I agree with Charlyn! This is the dumbest show ever. Everything she stated is how I feel. I hate shows where they totally rebuild the house to fit their needs. Why didn't they just keep looking? Waste of money. And we wonder why American's are broke. Eek

Property Brothers is filmed in Canada.

Posts: 5163 | Registered: Jul 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rker321
posted Hide Post
I have written so much about this show is not even funny anymore.
The amount of money that they spend in fixing one or two rooms and then claim that they do the whole house. They make you buy a house that needs an extensive renovation, renovate a couple of rooms, and put new furniture so to make it look nice. We found out that the owners get 15,000 in appliances, and 10,000 for odds and ends.
Still, the amount of money that they spend in the rooms that they re do is outrageous. They are supposed to come to the US and do their shows in Texas, I can just see, where in the world they are going to find that type of old properties in Texas. and how much money are they going to spend on each of them.

Posts: 4901 | Location: 0 | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of santa_fe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rker321:
The amount of money that they spend in fixing one or two rooms and then claim that they do the whole house. They make you buy a house that needs an extensive renovation, renovate a couple of rooms, and put new furniture so to make it look nice. We found out that the owners get 15,000 in appliances, and 10,000 for odds and ends.
Still, the amount of money that they spend in the rooms that they re do is outrageous. They are supposed to come to the US and do their shows in Texas, I can just see, where in the world they are going to find that type of old properties in Texas. and how much money are they going to spend on each of them.

They'll be able to find some 1985 fixer uppers (homes ready for updating, not necessarily crap homes with asbestos and knob and tube) for $120K and make very extensive improvements for little money. Might be more dramatic--and believable--then.

I've only watched this show a few times. Just didn't find it credible.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: santa_fe,

Posts: 775 | Location: Plano, Texas | Registered: Oct 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use to like this show but now it is boring. Same thing week after week. I don't even find them funny anymore. I don't think anyone on HGTV has as much ego as these two. Confused as to where it comes from. Is Jonathan a contractor or a interior desinger? i'm confused. I don't buy it for one minute that he has anything to do with these designs. Sure we see him with tools while the camera rolls...but I would bet that is the only work he does. They bring Drew in for the last few minutes to make it look like the two brothers are staging the home...BS the designers as standing to the side with the camera man. Drew..sure he is real estate agent...but he is not working these deals. These couples all ready have their homes...read the casting calls. I hate everything this show stands for. Why do they say they are single? when it is all over the internet that they are not? why all the lies?

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Texas actually has tons of lovely Victorians, many in need of updating. And Dallas/Fort Worth and Austin have a lot of homes from the 20s-40s, as well. You'd be surprised!

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jun 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rker321
posted Hide Post
Another point of comparison is what Income Property delivers and the prices that they spend, and then compare what Property Bros does and what they deliver and for how much.

Posts: 4901 | Location: 0 | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The show needs a complete format change.The homeowners need to be the ones to show the twins their idea dream home.The home inspection needs to be shown.The so call "price negotiation" should be eliminated.If the price is not right just move on. I've never seen Drew get a good buy.On one episode a couple purchased from their own family&still get a savings.Also he needs to learn to shop.a contractor should be able get better prices.Enough with the fake "reveal" the HO work side by side with drew for 6weeks,he sends them home 2days before reveal& they come back totaly shocked."OMG!is this the same house? PLEASE!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These two guys are idiots! They never get the house for the price that they think is the fair market value. Then the inspection never reveals the major problems. Finally they always finish their work within 4-6 weeks. This is all nonsense. No agent would stay in business if he/she didn't have a good idea of pricing. Who inspects these homes? How do they miss obvious major problems? One thing for sure, they can't get everything including the major problems they discover after they buy the home done in 4-6 weeks. Bounce the two idiots!

Posts: 3048 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Feb 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Teva
posted Hide Post
Every time I try and I say try to watch this show I last at the most five minutes. I always get the feeling those brothers are scam artist.

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My husband has done some work on the houses during the taping of this show. he told me that the brothers don't actually do any renovations, and only show up and appear to work when the cameras are rolling. they are just actors. Also, many of the homes on the show are already owned by the people going through the renovations. they just pretend to be house hunting for the sake of the show. And another thing, here in austin, you would have to go in the attic or crawl under a house to find knob and tube wiring. we ain't got no basements here in texas.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aychihuahua
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by txvoodoo:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by rker321:
They are supposed to come to the US and do their shows in Texas, I can just see, where in the world they are going to find that type of old properties in Texas. and how much money are they going to spend on each of them.

There is gorgeous old housing stock all over Texas, from old German settler's homes to Victorians, American Arts and Crafts, Sears kit homes of the 30s, all the way to Atomic ranches and mid-century beauties. You should see San Antonio's historic 19th c. King William District, which has expanded its boundaries with fixer-uppers available.
The Property Bros. could probably handle a boat load of renos in Texas.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: aychihuahua,

posted Hide Post
I love property brothers!! I just love to see the options and how they can transform the home. But I agree with those who complained about he hidden costs. It always happens with basements on the Love or List it, with Income Property and with the Property Brothers. I feel sorry for all the people who end up with less than when they thought they were going to get.

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jul 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The brothers can't handle renovations anywhere. They don't know how to buy, inspect or fix up homes. I'd like to see Holmes inspect a home that the brothers have supposedly renovated. Why is it that proper work always takes time, something that the brothers never seem to be worred about? Find asbestos, the brothers get it fixed in no time and apparently little cost, huh? This doesn't happen in anyone's world, let alone one that is already short on time.

Posts: 3048 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Feb 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rker321
posted Hide Post
They usually renovate two or three rooms and the cost is prohibited. I always laugh when I see the cost of the furniture that they put in their renovations. Hopefully it doesn't come out of the pockets of the poor homeowers, and I always think ok, now , what happens to the bathrooms,? other bedrooms, outside of the homes they really look terrible.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pattypam:
My husband has done some work on the houses during the taping of this show. he told me that the brothers don't actually do any renovations, and only show up and appear to work when the cameras are rolling. they are just actors. Also, many of the homes on the show are already owned by the people going through the renovations. they just pretend to be house hunting for the sake of the show. And another thing, here in austin, you would have to go in the attic or crawl under a house to find knob and tube wiring. we ain't got no basements here in texas.

Well, then I'm living in an illusion! Wink We just moved into a 1986 home in Fort Worth suburbs with a full basement!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aychihuahua:
There is gorgeous old housing stock all over Texas, from old German settler's homes to Victorians, American Arts and Crafts, Sears kit homes of the 30s, all the way to Atomic ranches and mid-century beauties. You should see San Antonio's historic 19th c. King William District, which has expanded its boundaries with fixer-uppers available.
The Property Bros. could probably handle a boat load of renos in Texas.

Oh, yes. We just bought, and two of our finalists were a gorgeous Victorian in Cleburne and another one in Lancaster. Someone beat us to the Lancaster house, and the Cleburne closing would've taken too long - we had to move quickly.

Picture of rker321
posted Hide Post
Every time that I see Texas homes, I am amazed at their price range. I guess the property in that State never went up very much.

Picture of aychihuahua
posted Hide Post
quote:
Every time that I see Texas homes, I am amazed at their price range. I guess the property in that State never went up very much.

Prices, like anywhere else, run the gamut from less than $50,000 to $15,000,000+. Depends on which part of the state you are looking at.

That said, with very few exceptions, Texas markets never experienced the obscene housing bubble that eventually destroyed the housing market in much of Florida, California and Nevada when the market crashed in 2007. Prices stayed relatively stable because Texas had stricter regulations on the books about LTV mortgage financing, refinancing and "liar loans." Unfortunately, those regulations have softened.

Prices have gone up considerably in the past year and inventory is quite low, so the Texas housing market is experiencing a quick recovery because it never rode the roller coaster ride of the bubble.

Picture of bana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 16paws:...I'd like to see Holmes inspect a home that the brothers have supposedly renovated...

what a great idea for a show! don't suppose it would fly at HGTV tho.

Posts: 3534 | Location: SF Peninsula Zone 10a | Registered: Aug 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I couldn't agree more! Just watched one with a young couple where they pull down the drop ceiling and find... oh my goodness... serious ceiling damage. Surpirse, surprise! How could an inspection not have turned this up? All they had to do was pop up a floating ceiling tile. Any of them. This could have been found before closing and negotiated off the price of the home. But Wait, that would be price off their commission - right? Can anyone say, conflict of interest?

Also, I hate shows that tell the client what they are going to really like. It is their home, they should be able to have 100% say on how it looks when it's done.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rker321
posted Hide Post
As I have stated before, please compare with what the Income Property renovations do and at what price and then compare prices in the two or three rooms that these people do and make your own judgement.

posted Hide Post
The problem with many of the shows is that they are totally unrealistic on a renovation budget. I don't think that the prices on Property Brothers are out of line if and this is an important if, the work is done by professionals who get permits and with good materials. I've renovated my kitchen and baths, they were torn down to the studs. I've also added on a great room to the back of my house. We found some problems that had to be addressed, twisted beams and pipes that couldn't be moved, etc. Renovations always take more time than originally planned and more money. That's why I feel that their timelines are ridiculous. It takes lots of time, effort and money to renovate and DYI is not always the way to go unless you are a skilled tradesman, paint does not cure major problems no matter what the smiling hosts on tv tell you.

Picture of rker321
posted Hide Post
Exactly, and that is also one of my points. the 4 to 6 weeks is an unrealistic timeframe that this program has. Note that Income property does not have a time frame. and the amount of renovations that they show are much more intensive than what Property Bros. show on any of their programs.
Also, prices. I can see a 50,000. reno kitchen if it is high end,but what happens to the rest of the house, ? and that is my question, and has been my question since this program has started. How does the whole house looks like once they are finished and what is the total reno budget.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brisa1:
I use to like this show but now it is boring. Same thing week after week. I don't even find them funny anymore. I don't think anyone on HGTV has as much ego as these two. Confused as to where it comes from. Is Jonathan a contractor or a interior desinger? i'm confused. I don't buy it for one minute that he has anything to do with these designs. Sure we see him with tools while the camera rolls...but I would bet that is the only work he does. They bring Drew in for the last few minutes to make it look like the two brothers are staging the home...BS the designers as standing to the side with the camera man. Drew..sure he is real estate agent...but he is not working these deals. These couples all ready have their homes...read the casting calls. I hate everything this show stands for. Why do they say they are single? when it is all over the internet that they are not? why all the lies?

Property Brothers is Now Casting!

Property Brothers is casting for a new season in Toronto and surrounding areas.

The series is an exciting real estate and renovation show that helps buyers transform extreme fixer-uppers into the ultimate budget-friendly dream home.

If you are house hunting or have a quick closing date and are now daunted by the prospect of renovating, we can help. If you have a budget to renovate and are in need of expert design and construction help, we may be the perfect fit.

If selected, we will contribute towards the cost of the renovation.

We are looking for energetic personalities and people who will light up the TV screen!

The Property Brothers could help you make your new home a dream home

Posts: 106 | Registered: Dec 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rker321
posted Hide Post
REALLY!!!!!!! I guess that you people bombed out when doing it in the US.
Toronto perhaps is a more friendly venue for this program.
Will you at least see that this time the do the whole house or at least tell us what they are renovating?

Picture of CC-IMO
posted Hide Post
I personally think the end result are fantastic

and BTW I have heard that the renos are the whole house and theres not enough time in the show to show everything they have done

they can come in our house and redo this old mess anytime SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Luv the show ,luv the results JIMO

Posts: 655 | Location: USA | Registered: Jul 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They specifically state that they are doing a couple of rooms, not the whole house. The end results look very nice on a cosmetic level but with their time constraints they really can't do all the work that would be necessary to renovate some of the homes on the show. Asbestos removal and everything else that they say that they are doing cannot be done on such a tight timeline. How is it that Holmes who takes such care and pays attention to detail can't do things in 4-5 weeks but the Brothers can? They find major problems, such as plumbing leaks and they don't even slow them down, give me a break.

Picture of CC-IMO
posted Hide Post
both holmes and property brothers has a big crew, and as it stands we don't see much of the crew in PB so maybe there are a lot more crew than what we see

and yes most of the time they do do the whole house I have a private site that I am privy to and the question was brought up and they confirmed what we heard about the whole house redo
and they state on the site that they do NOT have a lot of tv time to show everything
as I stated before I do luv the end results and IMO they are gorgeous and beautiful and classy

they can come to my mess any time and redo the whole thing
of course good-bye 401K LOL

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CC-IMO,

Posts: 655 | Location: USA | Registered: Jul 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rker321
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CC-IMO:
I personally think the end result are fantastic

and BTW I have heard that the renos are the whole house and theres not enough time in the show to show everything they have done

they can come in our house and redo this old mess anytime SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Luv the show ,luv the results JIMO

Sorry, but I am afraid that you have heard incorrectly. they don't do the whole house. only the rooms that you see on TV. which makes it even more unexplainable as to the costs that they come up with.
Again, compare their costs with what Property income does and you will see. I don't know how they can get away with the amount of money that they spend on the furniture and the lighting I would rather see they spent that amount on painting the outside of the house, which of course they never show. So what's the point in buying a reno with them, if after they are thru, their house is not going to look any better that it did when they bought it.

Picture of CC-IMO
posted Hide Post
Truth is everyone has their own ideas
I happen to have info to the contrary,

BUT on TV ya just go with th flow and have to wander whats really true,real or downright phony? LOL

Picture of rker321
posted Hide Post
quote:
Truth is everyone has their own ideas
I happen to have info to the contrary,

BUT on TV ya just go with th flow and have to wander whats really true,real or downright phony? LOL

Yo have spoken very true ideas, we all try to see things the way that it suits us, whether they are true or not.
And you are correct, with HGTV and their programs, ones has to go with what our imagination tells us.

posted Hide Post
I have watched this show a few times and that is enough. I can't tell one brother from the other - all I know is that they both need to shave and have their faces scrubbed - they just look dirty. The one that thinks he's a decoraator is kidding himself. I doubt if the whole house is done - they could show it while the credits are rolling. This show has to go.

Posts: 183 | Registered: Jan 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DeadMarilyn
posted Hide Post
I hate this show and do not watch it.I do not care how 'cute' they are.

Posts: 198 | Registered: Aug 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rker321
posted Hide Post
quote:
and yes most of the time they do do the whole house I have a private site that I am privy to and the question was brought up and they confirmed what we heard about the whole house redo
and they state on the site that they do NOT have a lot of tv time to show everything
as I stated before I do luv the end results and IMO they are gorgeous and beautiful and classy

If I could bother you for that private chat place I would like to ask that question, because is not that they don't cover the rest of the renovations but they don't even mention or even a small picture to show the rest of the rooms. I have requested this information several times from their Facebook page, and have never received an answer.

Picture of CC-IMO
posted Hide Post
they have their own web site and it was brought up there too,the facebook page doesn't give a lot of info
I can't give the privy site location out as I promised my friend to be mum about it,but their website is very good and there is a contact us link that might help

Picture of rker321
posted Hide Post
Frankly, I have gone to all the sites that the Internet has published about them, On the sites that I could put a comment, I have, have also seen many request the same answers as to what do they actually renovate.So far no answer.
So, why the secrecy? Don't they want to dispel any of the questions that their fans may have regarding their program.? Is that a taboo question?
If you go to any of the pages listed on the net and see the comments you will see how many ask the questions that I have asked.
If I was them I would make sure that there was no question regarding the integrity of their program.
Is that why they went back to Canada? after a short stint in Texas?

posted Hide Post
A short stint in Texas? They were there for months.

Honestly, did one of them kick your puppy or steal your girl/boyfriend? What IS it that you have against them? You and a few others here.

They're on tv, they're making an entertainment show. This isn't a college course or anything like that. I, for one, don't expect them to document every breath they take while doing it. I've seen local interviews with people who've participated, and they liked it. If that's good enough for them, why isn't it for you?

Don't like it? Don't watch. And let others enjoy it.

Picture of rker321
posted Hide Post
You have asked me a question and I will provide my answer.
The reason that I dislike this program is because I consider the premise "Providing your dream home" practically fraudulent.
I am not criticizing what they present on TV of the rooms that they present. although I feel that they are a little too expensive. but that is another issue.
This program tells its viewers that they can buy a run down house and renovate it to be their dream house.
If they do that, no problem with me. My problem lies in the fact that they never show only the renovated rooms, the house on the outside probably still look like crap. and whatever rooms and backyard, front yard they don't renovate cannot be construed as anyones dream home, especially after they spend in many cases way over 70,80 thousand dollars.
When they are able to disclose the full renovation or at least mention it on their program I will believe that whomever produces this program is not producing a show with a fraudulent premise.

Picture of CC-IMO
posted Hide Post
I think if they were to show everything they have done just once a lot of people woud change their minds about this show,$110,000 dollars for several rooms?
don't you think that much could redo "whole" house?

come on Drew and Jonathan fess upSmileSmileSmileSmile

posted Hide Post
rker321 - how can you bear to watch any tv? OMG, it might be hyperbolic! Horrors! Fraudulent? Honestly, you need to get over it and watch something else. There's no one thinking it's 100% reality.

To both of you, including CC-IMO - the prices that are highest are in Canada. I don't know if you have Canadian friends, but I do, and from what I understand, both the housing and reno costs are MUCH higher in the cities there, and what they present is in line with it. When I first started watching, I was appalled, because I am in Texas, and for the money they spend, we could have a mansion - either bought or rebuilt.

They quickly told me what costs are like up there. $110,000 wouldn't be enough to do the whole house, period.

And honestly, if you think about it, it's not that far off base. A kitchen reno from scratch, including plumbing, electricity, and a contingency which is almost ALWAYS used for something like reframing, foundation, etc, could easily go up to $50k all by itself.

Rker - the houses very rarely look all that bad on the outside. In fact, that's one of the scary things when you're buying - most look great on the outside, then turn into horrors inside.

And dreams vary. Yes, they're not gonna get the million dollar house. But they get something that is substantially improved, and can, with more work, be utterly ideal and wonderful.

I really think you need to find a new hobby. I know you've been posting on other sites as well, I think under different names, because I see your same rants around the web. Please. Get a life.

Picture of CC-IMO
posted Hide Post
I never even considered the cost in Canada were so much higher,
my home here to renovate everything would cost around 100,000 LOL

I am happy with your post it is very informative

yet upsets me to find about how high the cost of living is there

yikes no more complaints from me about prices anymore

posted Hide Post
CC, while the cost of living might be significantly higher in Canadian cities than it is in suburban US, you also have to consider the the rate of exchange--Canadian dollars and our dollars are not valued the same. While I was living in Canada in the 80's the American dollar was worth considerably more in Canadian dollars. The rate of exchange is something I didn't understand until I moved out of this country. Then I understood it PRONTO since I received monthly child support! I learned to figure the difference pretty quickly at the grocery store even though the metric system was involved in weighing meat, etc. What I never could figure out was how much mileage I was getting. Their gasline was sold in litres and the imperial gallon is different from our gallon. That, combined with the rate of exchange, made my brain explode.

Posts: 3234 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: Jan 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post