Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Favorite Shows
  Endless Yard Sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Endless Yard Sale Sign In/Join 
posted
Did anyone watch last night? What are your thoughts? I did enjoy it.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Sep 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watched the show last night and for the most part, I enjoyed it. The only element I didn't enjoy was the inclusion of a fur coat. I was wondering why select something like that, out of all the thousands of items available at the yard sale? Real fur is so déclassé these days; people are aware of the suffering the fur animals went through for what was essentially a vanity item.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While I would NEVER purchase a new fur coat, not using one already made is IMHO more of an insult to those animals who gave their lives. Get over it.

Posts: 1957 | Location: Northern New Jersey | Registered: Mar 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rker321
posted Hide Post
Gee that is really funny, I still have my mink stole and my Silver Fox coat, I haven't thrown them out,
I don't use them because they have fallen out of fashion but I am not going to throw them out in the garbage pail.

Posts: 5003 | Location: 0 | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post