Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Candance Sign In/Join 
posted
Candice has the Prettiest rooms!! She is by far, my Fav! Even when she does rooms that are not even close to my tastes, I still think they are pretty and stylish! She is soo cute to watch and I love her personality. Wish we saw more of her!!

Posts: 2 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: Aug 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I luv Candance - where did she go - bring her back - the other shows are nothing but repeats. What is wrong with HGTV anymore? I used to love the station but anymore its just repeat after repeat of the same shows!!!!!! Get back to the shows we all loved and made the station famous.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Candance, the twin brothers, Love It or Leave It(the old show), the cousins, the old show on making the back yard an oasis, not the new guy.
I guess you notice that I'm horrible remembering names.

Posts: 9 | Location: Wanted to comment on shows | Registered: Aug 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CC-IMO
posted Hide Post
Candance is on the Canadian WE channel she's still has her own show,miss her here,she's just that good

Posts: 655 | Location: USA | Registered: Jul 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post