Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Favorite Shows
  Rescue My Renovation!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rescue My Renovation! Sign In/Join 
posted
Did a contractor ruin your renovation? We can fix it at no cost to you! Apply to be on the DIY Network show “Rescue My Renovation” by filling out the online application at www.rescuemyrenovation.com.

*PLEASE NOTE: We are looking for situations in which a contractor attempted the job but did the work poorly or incorrectly. Instances in which a contractor began work but abandoned the project part way through or failed to even start the project will not qualify for the show.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rker321
posted Hide Post
I am sure that you have a wonderful show, and that you will find lots of people that will apply.
But the majority of us here are tired of renovations and real estate shows, that is our biggest pet peeve against HGTV
The Real Estate Market has not rebound and most of us do not renovate just simply upkeep.
We would love to see designer shows. and if your show is going to be anyone near to Love it or List it or Property Brothers, I am afraid this is not the place to look for viewers.

Posts: 5014 | Location: 0 | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hate this show, It's so obvious he's trying to be like Holmes but it is so lame. How does this stuff get approved?

Posts: 2 | Location: South | Registered: Jun 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post