Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Favorite Shows
  Cousins on call
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cousins on call Sign In/Join 
posted
Kardashians, really? Aren't they on tv enough? I watch HGTV for the remodels and renovations that relate to real people like me, not publicity whores. I hope this is not the direction that the show is going.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CC-IMO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fancyfloridagal:
Kardashians, really? Aren't they on tv enough? I watch HGTV for the remodels and renovations that relate to real people like me, not publicity whores. I hope this is not the direction that the show is going.

I could NOT agree more please give us real people NOT fake phony so-called reality stars UGHHHHH

Posts: 655 | Location: USA | Registered: Jul 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The cousins have also helped ordinary people like the first responders that lost their home in Hurricane Sandy. This week's show featured the total basement remodel of a row home to give a returning vet a welcome home present. While they sometimes have a special celebrity client, they often help regular folks from Jersey. I wouldn't worry about them going too "Hollywood."

Posts: 110 | Registered: Jul 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post