We've watched 4-ever, and I am officially burned out on the following comments: Wow, husband/wife closet jokes, can't live w/out double sink jokes, popcorn ceilings, 'looks like my grandma's house', etc....
The shows are so scripted I actually deleted all the DVR'd HHs and am about to stop recording the HHIs as well.
May we please have fresh, original comments???
You need to put those words in the website where you can write comments about those shows, here, unfortunately, they don't give a hoot what you say, they don't come here and read anything. They simply think that uless their ratings don't fall they are doing fine.
Let me add a few more...
* I want to live in the city where all the action is, but I don't want to "be able to see my neighbors."
* We can't buy a house with stairs, because my kid might fall down them.
* Our dog(s) won't like this yard.
* We need a gigantic "dining space" because we like to entertain.
* Two sinks are a must, because we brush our teeth at the same time each morning
Etc. etc. etc.......
I always have to laugh when the husband says he loves the "window treatments". Seriously???? Like a straight guy is really going to come up with that one!
I can live with most of the cringe worthy comments, but I really draw the line when on HHI they show people's dirty dishes, full closets and unmade beds. This happens a lot on HHI rentals.
Exactly who are they trying to fool?
Fun and Info
If they change the format, it'll only be to create a competition of some sort.
I just wish that they would get rid of the awful guitar twang whenever the buyers see a *gasp* laminate countertop or whatever disapoints them.
|Powered by Social Strata|