HGTV Message Boards
Favorite Shows

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.hgtv.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4104031632/m/2923976957

May 28, 2012, 12:09 AM
DRice
Favorite Shows
House Hunter's International. They want American living and they find they've got 800 square feet and no shower-- real eye opener for them.

Property Virgins, who learn about short sales the hard way, and they cry and get their heart broken, and of course I cry too, because they loved that house so much. It's silly, but it's me.
Those are just two. I watch them all the time. I think it's so neet to see how the other places live, living on a house boat where they can't stand up in the bedroom, and just so out of their comfort zone, and low and behold the two months later when the TV crew comes back...they are all settled in and they've made it theirs. I love that. That's my favorite part. I don't see any regretabout their choice. And I certainly like to see the before and after shots of how they've made it theirs....so good!! I think with enoght love in your home, you could make a Coleman tent work....well, maybe...LOL!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DRice,
Jun 01, 2012, 01:28 AM
Debbyinohio
I like the regular House Hunters and Property Virgins with Sandra Rinomato. Also like Income Property. Property Brothers and several more.

I even watch Love It or List It. I like to biotch at the home owners! LOL! I can't believe some of them. They are a piece of work! Kitchen Cousins isn't too bad. Watch that once and awhile. Income Property is very interesting and Scott McGallivray is very professional yet personable. The twins on Property Brothers crack me up sometimes. They are entertaining, too.
May 15, 2013, 12:34 AM
happyjoker
I love flip it shows. Esp Flip Or flop. All these years I thought you needed to work hard or be very smartor very lucky to get rich quick. No way ! This dumb couple make 30-80 thousand a week flipping houses.and they are clearly half wits. I am quitting my job and getting into the flipping business.Thanks to HGTV for showing me how easy it is to become rich. I hope more viewers take control of their lives and do what what these shows are telling us,and stop working and go where there is tons of money. Thanks again HGTV!
May 15, 2013, 12:46 AM
happyjoker
I love HHI too. All these ugly Americans that head overseas and know nothing about the place they are moving. How they start out wanting the "real" experience of the country they are moving too only to quickly change their minds because the kitchens so"are so small" and the "closets are so tiny" Ya gotta give these couple credit. Moving to another country and knowing nothing about the county they are moving to.What balls they have! And going on TV to flaunt their ugly American ways.
May 15, 2013, 12:47 AM
happyjoker
quote:
Originally posted by happyjoker:
I love HHI too. All these ugly Americans that head overseas and know nothing about the place they are moving. How they start out wanting the "real" experience of the country they are moving too only to quickly change their minds because the kitchens so"are so small" and the "closets are so tiny" Ya gotta give these couple credit. Moving to another country and knowing nothing about the county they are moving to.What balls they have! And going on TV to flaunt their ugly American ways.
I never miss a show.