Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Favorite Shows
  New York Apartment makeover - Long Shot
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New York Apartment makeover - Long Shot Sign In/Join 
posted
Hi Everyone!
I know this is a total long shot but there was a show on HGTV that featured a family in New York. They were having their apartment made over. The star of the show (I cant remember who) had her friend that was a photographer do a photo shoot for the couple. They then blew up the photo and featured it in their entrance way. The photo was retro New York and the man was wearing a jacket with aviators and had a cigar. The wife was seated in the photo. When they saw the photo I remember them saying they didn't even know it was them at first. I am trying to find a copy of this photo or the name of the photog. Sorry for all of the random details but I am hoping someone remembers anything about this show that would help me find this photo.

Posts: 1 | Location: United States | Registered: Jan 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of annie17
posted Hide Post
Kali, try posting this over on general decorating board. Did you watch it on the 18th?

Posts: 8059 | Registered: Jul 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post