Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Shows Sign In/Join 
posted
Is there any new shows coming in the near future? I used to keep my tv on HGTV but now it seems to be the "House Hunters/Love it or List it/Property Brothers" show. I get tired of watching the same shows over and over therefore I change the channel. I wish all of the decorating shows would come back!!!!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone watching "Rev Run's Renovations" ?

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jan 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mriley
posted Hide Post
I saw the episode where they were working on their son's part of the house and making him a gigantic closet.

Posts: 1488 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Aug 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All this is (to me) is a 'we have more money then you do' show, so watch us spend it.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jan 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
favorite shows Property Brothers and Love it or List it

Karen a. wren

Posts: 1 | Location: Al | Registered: Jan 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rker321
posted Hide Post
It's not surprising Karen that you like Love it or List it and the Property Bros shows. they are actually the only shows that you can see on HGTV these days.

Posts: 4996 | Location: 0 | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go to this comment section and make a comment directly to HGTV. Another poster said these comments are passed on. I just came back to the website to do this, and I encourage everyone to do the same. I used to love HGTV so much! Now I HATE it!

http://www.hgtv.com/contact-us/package/index.html

Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post