Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Favorite Shows
  ReHab Addict
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ReHab Addict Sign In/Join 
posted
I LUV Rehab Addict. I want to see the NEW season. When will it be back on HGTV?

Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The new season began last night on DIY.

Posts: 1 | Location: California | Registered: Oct 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is no help to those of us who do not have DIY network. We need to have it on HGTV.

Posts: 45 | Registered: Dec 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AKsunny99
posted Hide Post
I thought I saw new episodes listed on the DIY network, but unfortunately, I don't get it. Can't wait for it to hit HGTV! Love her show!

Posts: 3071 | Location: Anchorage, AK USA | Registered: Feb 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rker321
posted Hide Post
For the time being, this program is only on DYI if they ever put it on HGTV people wouldn't see any of the other junk that they have.
I love this program, This is a realistic person that does renovations. What's her name in Love it or List it, should see it and learn.

Posts: 4900 | Location: 0 | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yea, I don't understand why HGTV runs Rehab Addict after it wraps on DIY. Right now, I can watch last season's Rehab Addict on HGTV. I'd gotten rid of DIY and a hundred other channels to save some $, but now that the new season of Rehab Addict is on, I don't have the patience to wait for HGTV to run them. So I bought the extra channels back! I guess you could say I'm addicted to Rehab Addict.

Posts: 49 | Location: To chat about shows | Registered: Jun 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of santa_fe
posted Hide Post
There are worse things to be addicted to. DIY is definitely more educational, and hasn't turned into a game show network, I don't think. Gaming and fake drama is HGTV's specialty.

Posts: 775 | Location: Plano, Texas | Registered: Oct 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LisaC60
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Silvercat33:
I LUV Rehab Addict. I want to see the NEW season. When will it be back on HGTV?

I agree!It definitely is one of my favorites!!

Lisa Clark

Posts: 2 | Location: Southwestern PA | Registered: Nov 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rker321
posted Hide Post
Rehab Addict comes on Thursdays at 8.00 pm on DYI
I will see it tonight. the season just started.

Posts: 4900 | Location: 0 | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also love this show, can't get the channel though.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post