Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Favorite Shows
  New shows 2014
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New shows 2014 Sign In/Join 
posted
Hello there,
This is my first post, yay!, I am wondering where I can find out which shows will be back, which are cancelled, etc. Can anyone out there tell me?
Thanks, Violet

Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of annie17
posted Hide Post
The majority of shows are reruns. I don't know of any way to find out about new shows as there are very few and they are hard to find as there really isn't a schedule as there was years ago.

Hgtv is not viewer friendly.

Posts: 8059 | Registered: Jul 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mriley
posted Hide Post
Violetsmuse, There is a Chat Line that you can contact to get answers to some of your questions. The Line is available M/F from 9 to 5. The Chat Line is located just above the email form on this site. Here is a link that I think will help you get there.

http://www.hgtv.com/contact-us/package/index.html

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mriley,

Posts: 1502 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Aug 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rker321
posted Hide Post
Well, I just did the chat line and "complained" about the lack of shows that have nothing to do with Real Estate of renovations. and just got the pat answer.
Will let the production companies know what your likes are.
Nothing new on new shows. or what they are or what we will be able to expect in the future.

Posts: 5014 | Location: 0 | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is there going to be an Endless Yard Sale this
year? I love watching it. I also miss Lara
Spencer's Flea Market Flip.

Posts: 16 | Registered: Sep 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mriley
posted Hide Post
I like Lara Spencer and Flea Market Flip. I also like I Brake For Yard Sales where Lara decorates using items she has refurbished from the Flea Markets. I believe the shows I have seen are old ones, but I enjoy watching them.

Posts: 1502 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Aug 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if there are going to be any new All American Handyman programs coming?

Richard Becker

Posts: 1 | Location: Frankfort, KY | Registered: Aug 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mriley
posted Hide Post
Don't know about All American Handyman, but there is a new show premiering tonight at 11pm. It is My Big Family Renovation. A second show airs at 11:30pm.

I saw a promo for The Jennie Garth Project. I don't remember when it starts...maybe Sept?

Picture of Teva
posted Hide Post
Am wondering what Jennie Garth's show will be like. Is she replacing the other gal out of Michigan who really does a good job. I don't know, that picture of her in black nail polish and boobs showing at the top of her overalls doesn't give me much hope. It takes a really tough gal to do what she is adverising she will be doing. Mt husband and I did 75% of our remodel and it was hard work and DIRTY. These gals never looked like I did after a day of hard work. Maybe I'm just a slob.

Posts: 135 | Registered: Jul 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rker321
posted Hide Post
So, now we are having for new shows, MORE RENOVATIONS. BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 5014 | Location: 0 | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sure hope there will be more new shows than Jennie Garth. With all the great designers who have had great shows in the past (and now are only reruns) and the best now seems to be Jennie?

What are the programmers thinking?

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post