Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Favorite Shows
  Brother vs. Brother
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brother vs. Brother Sign In/Join 
posted
I absolutely LOVE the Property Brothers and am eagerly awaiting Brother vs. Brother. I'm so excited, I wrote an article about it! It comes from a place of true love. Would love other fans' feedback!

http://voices.yahoo.com/but-wi...12218273.html?cat=39

Posts: 1 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: Jul 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love the Property Brothers too, but I can't imagine how you can pit them against each other.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MONICA should NOT WIN as she denied Christy right to get the washer/dryer for her part. monica was selfish with budget ALL for kitchen as she did Not want Christy to win. Monica does NOT help others out much. Too bad that Mark had to go home as he was doing ALL the work when torch got sick. If there are now 2 on each team, how can only One person win.
Love Buying Selling and Propery brothers.

Posts: 3 | Location: woodstock, ga | Registered: Feb 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Torch needs her own show.

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jan 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vsmart,

I agree that Torch would be a good host for a show. Although, I am glad David won. He was great each week.

Also, I was kind of disappointed with Torch and Monica at their final interview. They seemed like poor sports.

Posts: 156 | Registered: Jul 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If Torch had been paired with someone else, I think she would have won. Monica is basically a bland, beige designer, very traditional, very boring. The only thing that stood out in their house was the fireplace, the kitchen was bland and had no upper cabinets. I would have been really jealous if my house was the one they did, the other kitchen was gorgeous. I really don't know why Monica was on the show so long, she was the least talented.

Posts: 115 | Registered: Jan 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I loved Torch! She's photogenic, interesting, and very talented. She either needs her own show or to be on a show as the main contractor.

Posts: 2 | Location: PA | Registered: Aug 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post