Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Favorite Shows
  Holiday Shows???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holiday Shows??? Sign In/Join 
posted
I've seen a couple of the celebrity home holiday makeovers. Any others coming?? Maybe a decorated tree or wreath on a House Hunters episode? Hillary tossing a little tinsel? I'm even good with a repeat from years past.

Posts: 226 | Registered: Jun 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mriley
posted Hide Post
I also wondered if there would be any holiday shows.

Posts: 1488 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Aug 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rker321
posted Hide Post
I saw one last night, It was OK, I only liked one design. There was one design made in NYC and it was funny, they had all of these decorations in their terrace. Yea Virginia, in NYC in the middle of December? The show must have been done in July, but for XMas? really.

Posts: 5002 | Location: 0 | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watched one last night. With Kathy Najimy. I can't say there was one design I liked. Not one.
Having said that...whatever happened to decorating in traditional colors--the red, the green, the gold? The hot pink and orange in Kathy's dining room didn't do it for me....and I was surprised the designer didn't special order her bowl of M&Ms to match.

Posts: 165 | Location: Northwestern Wyoming | Registered: Mar 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mriley
posted Hide Post
I didn't care for the designs either. I was glad to see the family at Kathy's home singing Christmas Carols.

Posts: 1488 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Aug 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw tonight's schedule (Sunday) has the
White House Christmas decorating on at 8pm eastern time. I love to watch every year even though somethings remain the same.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Sep 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post