Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Favorite Shows
  Flip Is A FLOP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Flip Is A FLOP Sign In/Join 
posted
This is the worst series on HGTV. How this couple can keep spending and NOT working while most of America is out of work is insulting. Why is it this couple rides around in their Cadillac and uses illegal citizens to do their dirty work? The way this couple brings their infant into homes that have NOT been inspected for Carbon monoxide, Mold and Abestos is nothing short of child abuse. I really enjoy Love It Or List It, The Property Brothers, First Time Home Buyers, and House Hunters but if HGTV keeps this Flop on the air, and I have to look at the anorexic on Rehab Addict again I will stop watching HGTV.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FlipiisAFlop,

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 28, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nicole Curtis is a does triathalons, that is why she is so lean. I have a friend who does them and she is very thin too but eats like a horse.

Posts: 47 | Registered: Dec 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FlipiisAFlop:
This is the worst series on HGTV. How this couple can keep spending and NOT working while most of America is out of work is insulting. Why is it this couple rides around in their Cadillac and uses illegal citizens to do their dirty work? The way this couple brings their infant into homes that have NOT been inspected for Carbon monoxide, Mold and Abestos is nothing short of child abuse. I really enjoy Love It Or List It, The Property Brothers, First Time Home Buyers, and House Hunters but if HGTV keeps this Flop on the air, and I have to look at the anorexic on Rehab Addict again I will stop watching HGTV.

You know this couple personally do you? You just sound jealous to me, So you think HGTV will cancel this show once they know you disapprove ? You must be very important ! Try this the next time a show comes on that you dont like : CHANGE THE CHANNEL ! You think Nicole Curtis is anorexic ? She is a single Mother who works hard to provide for her Family. Why dont you post a photo of yourself on here so we can all take shots at you. It takes courage to put yourself out in front of the public eye.I wont hold my breath waiting on that photo....

jwill58

Posts: 7 | Location: United States | Registered: Jul 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Someone needs to tell that guy that only a douche bag make would ever wear flip flops in public!

Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You have issues if you think that. Cant wear flip flops in public...where should one wear this type of very comfortable footwear ?

Posts: 7 | Location: United States | Registered: Jul 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mainecoon1995
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mainecoon1995:
I rarely ever post anymore, but geeze, why are the trolls out? You can always tell because they only have 1-5 previous posts. Sad when someone has to come on a message board and post hate mail. Did ya ever think that flipping houses IS their job???? Granted, most of HGTV is reality programming...you see what they want you to see and you think what they want you to think, but this family seems very nice and to call them names really shows how little you seem. Sorry, I don't normally get upset, but why would the administrators listen to anyone on the boards if some posters act like children?

Posts: 540 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Mar 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jwill58:
You have issues if you think that. Cant wear flip flops in public...where should one wear this type of very comfortable footwear ?

At the pool or beach ONLY!You obviously have ZERO fashion sense to make such an ignorant statement.I own 4 restaurants with signs stating " NO FLIP FLOPS" and I get so many people thanking me for those signs. FACT: Most people have ugly feet! GET A CLUE!

Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Like I said , you do have issues. It must be nice to pass judgement on all those people with ugly feet. Can you imagine what another person like yourself would have to say about your feet. Fashion sense...some of the most fashionable People in Hollywood wear flip flops. You know if you look too close at anyone or anything, you will eventually see something you don't like. The other 99.9% of humans on this planet wont feel the same way thank goodness ! Good luck with those issues.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arthurkitchen:
quote:
Originally posted by jwill58:

At the pool or beach ONLY!You obviously have ZERO fashion sense to make such an ignorant statement.I own 4 restaurants with signs stating " NO FLIP FLOPS" and I get so many people thanking me for those signs. FACT: Most people have ugly feet! GET A CLUE!

If you think Christine has ugly feet, you really do have issues. I think you are projecting your thoughts of your own ugly feet on to other people. You see a classy Lady on TV and the ONLY comment you have is about her FEET ! ISSUES , BIG GIANT ISSUES !