Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Favorite Shows
  Nothing but Real Estate shows!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nothing but Real Estate shows! Sign In/Join 
posted
For the past year or so, there is nothing but real estate shows on in the evenings and weekends. It's a continuous loop of HH, HH International and Love it or List it. What happened to the design shows?? Early mornings on Saturday we do get the "Crasher" shows which are fun, but enough already with the real estate shows. I haven't seen Designed to Sell, Design on a Dime, Genevieve's show, etc. in a long, long time.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree with you. I miss the older programs. They seem to have canceled them all! I hate House Hunters too.....

Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree also. I am so tired of House Hunters. I used to have HGTV on practically 24/7, but rarely watch it now.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While I do enjoy the real estate shows, I do agree there needs to be a variety. They tend to overdo the real estate programming. Not everyone likes the real estate shows and would prefer to see more design shows, gardening type shows, and other types of programming dealing with the home and garden.

When I first starting watching HGTV, it had that variety. I remember a show called If Walls Could Talk. Wish they would do more of those kind of programs.

I can understand the frustration of some of you viewers out there. I really can. I am getting a little weary of too much of anything. House Hunters used to be enjoyable but some of the clients they have on there are unbearably rude and unreasonable and self serving. I do enjoy Income Property! Scott's clients seem more reasonable, less rude, and very appreciative of what he does for them. I do like the Property Brothers and I even like Love it or List It with Hilary and David. But there needs to be a variety of programming.

Posts: 90 | Registered: Jan 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post