Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Favorite Shows
  Rehab Addict
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rehab Addict Sign In/Join 
posted
Does anyone know the name and address of the store/warehouse Nichol is always going to in Mpls/St.Paul? We need some old doors and that place looks like they have everything.

Thanks!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 11, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh my gosh I love her show.........the only one on HGTV that's worth watching anymore. I don't know that name of the store but I heard her mention the name in an episode last season. Maybe watch the credits at the end of one of her shows? Good luck

Posts: 2 | Location: Gardners, PA | Registered: Mar 13, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think Nicole Curtis is what Candance Olsen was suppose to be.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jan 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
City Salvage and Bauer Brothers

Posts: 1783 | Location: Morristown | Registered: Jun 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rker321
posted Hide Post
I believe that Nicole is more of a renovation contractor type of person. and Candice is a designer/decorator. they are two different professions.

Posts: 5003 | Location: 0 | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Annett
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Charles! I've been waiting for Nicole to repeat those names for ages.

Posts: 1433 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: Nov 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mistytasha,

I googled your question and found the answer in a Star Tribune article - about the stores in Minneapolis where Nicole shops:

Q What are some of your favorite salvage spots?

A The Reuse Center. My entire house in Uptown is from there. I absolutely love it for cabinets, doors, windows, light fixtures. You don't always find what you're looking for, but you'll find something else. Another one is Bauer Brothers in north Minneapolis.

http://www.startribune.com/lif...arden/116507253.html

Posts: 52 | Location: To chat about shows | Registered: Jun 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mriley
posted Hide Post
Kris, Interesting link. Thank you for sharing. Marylee

Posts: 1489 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Aug 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw a ad that an old historic home in L.A. was selling for only $!.00 if buyer will restore to its original look,it was a big beautiful home,
Nicole needs to look into this. It would fill a lot of slots for Rehab Addic on HGTV.

PLEASE take off "LIKE IT OR LIST IT" I am so tired of that show,they argue and fued the entire hour. please show more of House Hunters I love that show. I don't care for the international part. show more of Rehab addic also.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 28, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
REHAB ADDICT is the best show I've seen since ALL the design shows disappeared. Unfortunately, I've seen all Nicole's shows three and four times. I've watched for full episodes online that weren't available on TV. I purchased the DIY Network to see if I could see more shows. NO. Nicole's last shows were in Decemeber of 2013. Hope there are more soon. With all my design shows being gone, nothing online to explain when they will be back, and no news of new Rehab Addict. I'm totally bumped.

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rker321
posted Hide Post
We shouldn't have been to positive with this show, HGTV has the tendency that when they finally have a good show they cancel it. LOL

Posts: 5003 | Location: 0 | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I rarely post to criticize a show but Nicole doesn't need to do kitchens. I know she's stuck at times, but yesterday I saw her put a half-bath entry right by the stove. Yes the door shuts, but that just seems weird. She admitted that it wasn't great but I wouldn't buy a house like that.

A few weeks ago I saw a show where she put the fridge in the dining nook which was a separate room from the stove and sink. I wouldn't want that either.

I like the show and I appreciate what she has done in most of her places.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rker321
posted Hide Post
According to my husband she blows it all the time, he is a wood worker and hates the way that she refinished furniture etc But I love her and I don't care if it is not perfect all the time, sometimes for me is enough.

Picture of hgtvwatcher247
posted Hide Post
I love Rehab addict! you have to appreciate her love for her work / hobby! And the fact she wants to keep it original! I also find property brothers very entertaining!! People crack me up! they run into issues , then...scrape up the money and complain about plumbing..fix the issue ..THEN.. want more bells and whistles..I feel bad for property brothers sometimes..picky picky unhappy, bossy folks they deal with.. They do a great job handling them too!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love her shows and yes there are not enough of them. Also they have way to many commercials on her show and they are very long. Come on HGTV more Rehab Addict and a few less ads.

Posts: 1 | Location: United States | Registered: Jun 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best new show on HGTV in a long time, hope we see much more in the future. I love seeing those old homes restored by someone who has such passion for them. Keep this one on please!

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 12, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post