Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   General Crafts
  Clutter Cleaners - Is it Deceember already?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clutter Cleaners - Is it Deceember already? Sign In/Join 
posted
I love to craft
It is so much fun
If my room were uncluttered
I'd get so much more done
So I pledge today
To do my fifteen
So that soon I might say
MY CRAFTROOM IS CLEAN!
(by camarogranny)

Where did November go? I haven't been here for a bit - life just got too busy for computer time.

I hope that you are all doing well and continuing your decluttering. I have done some - made up a bunch of cards and a couple of mini albums from stuff in my stash. I will be using them for Christmas presents, so they will be leaving the house.

Posts: 2361 | Location: md | Registered: Oct 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got rid of some things for the thrift store. Making some Christmas gifts for friends from my craft stash.

Posts: 285 | Location: Davie Fl | Registered: May 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rainbow
posted Hide Post
I've been Subbing and sewing. Not much of anything else getting done. Frown

======================
l would be unstopable IF l could get started!!!

Posts: 9526 | Location: NW AR, Home of the Razorbacks! | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mary J
posted Hide Post
Little by little getting rid of clutter.

Posts: 5192 | Location: Cornfields of Indiana | Registered: Sep 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wiley
posted Hide Post
Moved stuff around in sewing area with the help of my DGD, as a reward she is taking a bunch of stuff with her when she goes home. Mostly new, like crafts, baskets etc. Things I have had for several years and have never used.Good for her and good for me.

Posts: 4431 | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well lots of decluttering, computer or crafting time today. We are having a snow day. Schools are closed but dh still had to go to work.

I have started 3 more presents from my stash and have 4 others I will be working on later today. Hope to have all 7 done by tomorrow.

Posts: 2361 | Location: md | Registered: Oct 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been listing craft books and craft kits and supplies to ebay and listing items and craft books and craft kits and some supplies to my craftstar shop am slowly getting items sold and out of the house

www.hoffershobbies.thecraftstar.com

www.ebay.com/steph57006

Posts: 568 | Location: Brookings, SD | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wiley
posted Hide Post
Had all the carpets cleaned, while moving things around I managed to get rid of 2 really old chairs, an old sewing machine, curtain rods, and some other junk. Now I have to clean up my sewing area and get to sewing again.

posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Clutter Cleaners! I have been busy making a mess of my kitchen and dining room, but this morning I am cleaning up. I did my baking and I started several mini albums for gifts. I have to finish decorating the albums but I won't be seeing the people they are for until after New Years.

Picture of Rainbow
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas! Hope everyone has had a good one.

======================
l would be unstopable IF l could get started!!!

Posts: 9526 | Location: NW AR, Home of the Razorbacks! | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wiley
posted Hide Post
Another year almost gone and I still have some UFO'S. Maybe I should stop starting new projects!

posted Hide Post
When I took out my Christmas decorations out, I found a snowman wall hanging I was making for my daughter last year, that I didn't finish until after the holidays. Well, I was able to give it to her this year, and the gift I had for her didn't get finished for her this time, so I guess it will be for next year.
I think I need to start in January making Christmas gifts for next year. lol.

Posts: 285 | Location: Davie Fl | Registered: May 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Coco  Cathy
posted Hide Post
bump

Posts: 3033 | Location: Riverside,Ca... | Registered: Sep 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post