Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   General Crafts
  Lovehobbycraft turn her into the webmaster.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lovehobbycraft turn her into the webmaster. Sign In/Join 
Picture of eggstrem
posted
I just hut the button to turn them in. I hate going to a post and it's for something for sale.

"So much information, So little time"

Posts: 353 | Location: USA | Registered: Oct 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SHe has been reported many times but nothing seems to come of it.

Posts: 2381 | Location: md | Registered: Oct 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In chase you haven't noticed HGtV does not monitor these boards and haven't for quite some time. The automated system that will block posts with trigger words is still in place but that is all they do. It is actually surprising that they have not deleted all the boards.

We will have to monitor this ourselves by not clicking on suspicious links and sending them to the bottom of the board.

Posts: 7291 | Location: North MN & Northern AR | Registered: Oct 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
looks like 'she' has moved over to the holiday board now. I wish HGTV cared enough to do something about it.

Posts: 2381 | Location: md | Registered: Oct 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
Ladies...the best way is to just ignore her. Don't click on her posts. She does that herself. She is a lonely little person who is only embarrassing herself. It's so sad.

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 10044 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Coco  Cathy
posted Hide Post
exactly if you continue clicking at her posts she will continue

Posts: 3066 | Location: Riverside,Ca... | Registered: Sep 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjvagar
posted Hide Post
Well, it finally happened. Penmac got an answer from the powers that be and she has been deleted along with all of her posts. After so many of us writing to them about it, it's about time they actually answered one of us!!!

Posts: 4289 | Location: Buffalo, NY | Registered: Dec 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mgt
posted Hide Post
Really??? That's awesome!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mgt,

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I've decided to quit my job, drop out of society, and wear live animals as hats."

Posts: 7866 | Location: Black Creek, WI Zone 5 | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eggstrem
posted Hide Post
I finally gota message back from HGTV mods just 2 days ago and they removed all her post and permed her. I think she has resurfeaced as someone else now. Not sure. I just wanted to let you all know.

"So much information, So little time"

Posts: 353 | Location: USA | Registered: Oct 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mgt
posted Hide Post
Now it's time to do that to Melody Han. I want crafts, not advertising.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I've decided to quit my job, drop out of society, and wear live animals as hats."

Posts: 7866 | Location: Black Creek, WI Zone 5 | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since there is no "monitor" can this site be
dangerous? Could be letting ourselves in for
a lot of grief if we click on the wrong site.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Posts: 565 | Location: near Pittsburgh, Pa. | Registered: Nov 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post