Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   General Crafts
  Peanut Pillow Pattern
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Peanut Pillow Pattern Sign In/Join 
Picture of sewnsew
posted
Hello Crafters,
I am looking for a PEANUT PILLOW PATTERN. This is different to the Dog Bone Pillow in that it has rather pointed ends and not blunt ends. I guess it would probably be easy to adapt but I am not a confident pattern maker.
It would need to be about 14"long.
I have trolled the net without success.
Kind regards,
sewnsew (from Down Under)

Posts: 220 | Location: Central NSW AUSTRALIA | Registered: Nov 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
Never heard it called a peanut pillow before. Is this what you are looking for? And she's from Australia. Will keep looking. Looking for a free one for you.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/93...w-pdf-sewing-pattern

Jean

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 9960 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
This has a free pattern in pdf form. don't know how big it is tho. but you could always enlarge it.

http://ebookbrowse.com/peanut-...ttern-pdf-d218200364

Jean

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 9960 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sewnsew
posted Hide Post
Goodness! you were quick off the mark. Thank you very much, Jean. I feel so stupid!! It is such a simple pattern - I should have been able to work it out but I didn't have one to copy from. Will let you know how it turns out.
Kind regards,
Barbara (Sewnsew)

Posts: 220 | Location: Central NSW AUSTRALIA | Registered: Nov 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
You're welcome Barbara. Glad to be able to help. I may try to make a pillow or too myself.

Don't feel bad about not being able to make a pattern. I'm the same way, unless I have something to follow.

Good luck and let us see what you do when you get them done.

Jean