Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   General Crafts
  Help needed in locating supplies
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help needed in locating supplies Sign In/Join 
posted
I live in a rural area I am looking to purchase Hydrocal. Do any of you know where I can buy this in eastern Indiana or western ohio ? Somewhere close to the Fort Wayne Indiana or Lima ohio area would be great.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Wren1,

Posts: 1 | Location: United States | Registered: Apr 14, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of conrad
posted Hide Post
Easiest way I have ever found is to call or email the company?
State your zip code or wherever you are wanting to purchase the product (they also make several types of plaster and casting material, so be specific) and they can give you stores or distributor-ships near your zip code.

Of course checking online sources and having it shipped is also an option.

Posts: 9428 | Location: Plains & Mountains | Registered: Jun 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post