Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   General Crafts
  Hi Newbie here..How you doing?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hi Newbie here..How you doing? Sign In/Join 
posted
Hi
my name is Jo and I'm a polymer clay artist with my own Etsy shop at www.bananamoo.etsy.com
I would love to make some new friends.
Nice meeting you and see you around in the forums.

jonie carrasquillo

Posts: 2 | Location: to make friends | Registered: May 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
Hi Jonie. Welcome to the boards. I'm so glad to see you here. Don't think we don't want you, it's just the boards are so slow now that it's summer.

I've never worked with polymer clay, but would love to see what you make. I love looking at things that are made with that medium. Hope you post pictures.

You might like to post on the Holiday board too. Seems to be a lot of ladies are on that one.

But sooooo glad you joined up. Talk soon.

Jean

This message has been edited. Last edited by: granny3641,

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 9966 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
welcome Jonie! It is slower here in the summer. Your magnets look so much like real cookies. I have done a little with polymer clay, but nothing like your work.

Posts: 2318 | Location: md | Registered: Oct 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
OMG I just went to your site and looked at your 'cookies, etc." Now I'm hungary. they are adorable.!!! If I had them here I'm afraid the grands woulod like to eat them.

Beautiful work.

Jean

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 9966 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Granny Quilts
posted Hide Post
Hi jonie,

Welcome to board. And I'm glad I ate supper before I sat down at the computer. Those cookies and pie look so good! ! ! !

Posts: 1300 | Location: Pa, USA | Registered: Jan 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jonie, welcome.
Hope you make some friends here, although as said, it is slow here in the summer.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Posts: 563 | Location: near Pittsburgh, Pa. | Registered: Nov 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jean! It's very nice to meet you and everyone here on the boards. Thank you for looking at my work. It's a lot of fun. Yes, these boards are slow right now but I'm here.

jonie carrasquillo

Posts: 2 | Location: to make friends | Registered: May 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of VivianS
posted Hide Post
Hi,Jo. I'm new here too. Nice to meet you.I didn't make any polymer clay crafts before, but it's interesting and I may try some day!

Posts: 25 | Registered: Jul 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post