Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   General Crafts
  Carol Duvall Episode 827 (Old Craft Show)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Carol Duvall Episode 827 (Old Craft Show) Sign In/Join 
posted
Good evening....new to this site and forum. Thank you for having me!
I have been combing the web for an old episode of a Carol Duvall Show which featured Tim Holtz. Hopefully, you can help me find it!! It was on making jewelry using Frosted Glass Pieces, Utee, Adirondack Alcohol Inks, Metallic and pearl embossing powders, Metallic leafing and a couple other materials along with a melting pot. It was Episode 827 making a Pseudo-Dichro Bracelet and around 2005-2007. If this is any help another segment on this episode was a Painted Lemon Plate.
Please help me locate this....thanks a bunch!!

Posts: 16 | Location: Florida | Registered: Apr 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the boards.!!! We sure are glad to have you.

Sorry I don't think I can help you. I have lots of shows on VHS tapes and don't have a VHS player. Would love to get them on cds then I could go back and enjoy the shows again.

hopefully someone will remember this show.

Jean

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 9960 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
Found this site, that has all; the episodes listed, but I don't see an 827. Maybe you can 'dig' thru it. good luck.

http://www.yidio.com/show/caro...-91LYCFUNqMgodKgUAig

(Hope that works)

Jean

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 9960 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you granny3641....I had already found this site and sifted through all of them and found it...the problem is so far it is not available to watch via Netflix. Frown I will keep looking...thanks again

Posts: 16 | Location: Florida | Registered: Apr 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lefthanded_granny
posted Hide Post
I searched and I think I found it. Is this what you were looking for? I copied the web address. Hope this works!
http://www.hgtv.com/video/pseu...t-1-video/index.html

Posts: 167 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: Oct 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rainee
posted Hide Post
I also did a quick search through episodes on HGTV but missed it, nice work Lefthanded Granny! (It would have been easier if you could search by episode #.)

But now that I watched that episode I'm getting some ideas myself. I have the powders, melting pot, etc. and haven't used any of them for a while. I even saved eye glass lenses from broken pairs of glasses for the purpose of making pendants. Looks like I'd better get busy! :-)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rainee,

"Welcome to reality would you like some popcorn?"

Posts: 3184 | Location: The Emerald City, WA | Registered: Apr 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Rainee....I was unable to watch the episode...tried several ways and just can't get it!!! I loved that episode when I saw it and he makes things looks so easy. Any ideas on how I can get it to play?
Thanks a bunch!

posted Hide Post
granny3641....THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Yes it was what I have been searching for....forever!!! Now I am off to the store to get my supplies and plan on going CRAZY!!!
Thanks again!
Dot

Picture of rainee
posted Hide Post
Well I guess I don't need to answer your question. lol

From what I know all of the Carol Duvall episodes are on HGTV to watch, it just isn't always easy to find the one you're looking for. :-)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rainee,

Posts: 3184 | Location: The Emerald City, WA | Registered: Apr 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry rainee.....opened your reply 1st. then granny's....thanks a bunch!!
Dot

Picture of rainee
posted Hide Post
I'm glad she found it for you! Be sure to post some pics of your finished pieces. :-)

Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
Dot...I think the thanks goes to left-handed granny, not me.

I went to that site too and think I remember when he did the show. I always wanted one of the 'melting' pots.

Jean

posted Hide Post
OOps!!! So sorry I was so excited all I saw was granny!!! Special THANK YOU to left handed granny for finding this for me.....I have been searching for this video for I can't tell you how long!!! Once again Thank you so much for finding it and posting it for me!! Have a wonderful day!!

Picture of lefthanded_granny
posted Hide Post
I was just happy I could help. That is what we are here for. Helping and giving helpful advice.

Posts: 167 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: Oct 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So far I made 2 small pieces of the glass but they were not where I want them to be....later today gonna try a couple more. I was missing two components and picked those up today. Will post pics soon!!
I am thrilled I found this site....
Thanks again!

Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
Would love to see what you have done.

Jean

Picture of wolfmyster
posted Hide Post
Has anyone be able to watch the video? I have tried several time and it just keeps saying loading. Would love to see what you made.

Michelle

Posts: 308 | Location: Roseville, Michigan | Registered: Dec 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post