Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   General Crafts
  Glass and Nail Polish Stone Pendants
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glass and Nail Polish Stone Pendants Sign In/Join 
posted
Glass and Nail Polish Stone Pendants
This is a SUPER EASY craft that is really beautiful and addictive!

http://craftklatchwithmona.blo...dants-and-rings.html

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Craft Klatch,

Posts: 188 | Registered: Sep 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
These are great. I have a bunch of the stones that I usually put pictures on for frig magnets. I will have to try these. thanks for showing us.

I should say welcome to the boards. I don't think I've seen you on here before. We need new ideas. And I'm so glad you posted. And I hope you keep coming back.

I've looked at a couple of your posts. And like all I see.!!! Wish I liked pistacho nuts. lol

And how I remember the black walnuts. But we 'cleaned' them and broke them open and got the nutmeats out for making candy and cookies. And how they stained!!! We would lay them in the driveway and run over them for a while. Unless the squirrels got them first. lol Lots of walnut trees around where I live.

See you soon and welcome again.

Jean

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 9960 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jean!

I hope you do try it. I haven't been around for a while. The walnuts are a mess! I never tried opening one before and boy do they stain!

I used to watch the crafting shows on HGTV and loved them! I wish they would bring some back. I know there is a great crafting community out there that remembers them too!

Thanks again for all the kind words and I'll try to be around!

Mona

posted Hide Post
Mona,
Thank you for showing the glass and nail polish stone's. I have some of the clear stones that I was going to make magnets with. I love your idea's for the rings.
Thank's for showing them.

Posts: 202 | Location: Davie Fl | Registered: May 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you 5Bells for checking it out. I hope you do give it a try.

Picture of KG in CA
posted Hide Post
Another cool "stone" craft...

Summers are just this side of hell, but you don't have to shovel sunshine...

Click on the left to show albums
http://s76.photobucket.com/use...brary/?sort=3&page=1

Posts: 7384 | Location: Highland, CA Zone 9b  | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craftycookie
posted Hide Post
Craft Klatch, I've looked at a few of your tutorials & sure appreciate them. It's been a few months back. I bought the glass stones & the nail polish a few months ago after I saw your video. Plan to make them for my craft shows. I'm putting magnets on the back of mine.
Thanks again for your contributions!!

Cookie

Posts: 1154 | Location: North Central AZ | Registered: Dec 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post