Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   General Crafts
  Pictures of Your Craft Rooms - Need Ideas/Inspiration
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pictures of Your Craft Rooms - Need Ideas/Inspiration Sign In/Join 
Picture of lefthanded_granny
posted
I posted this also under General Decorating and thought maybe this is the right place to post..Has there been a post requesting pictures of your craft rooms? If so can I get the link? If not, would you be so kind as to share pictures of your space? I am FINALLY able to get my own little piece of heaven and I need inspiration from REAL craft rooms. I have a desk exactly like CELINE!! but mine is Espresso color. Thanks so much!.

Posts: 167 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: Oct 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rainee
posted Hide Post
A real desk?? A real craft room??? I don't have a clue what either of those things are. lol

I've posted pics of my craft 'space' in the past, trust me, you don't want to see it. lol I don't actually have a room but an area of my basement I've turned into my work place. I'm very organized but my craft space is very small and has a lot of stuff packed into it. (Slowly over the years it has expanded into another area of my basement). Looking at it could scare you into becoming a non-crafter. LOL

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rainee,

"Welcome to reality would you like some popcorn?"

Posts: 3187 | Location: The Emerald City, WA | Registered: Apr 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rainee you sound like me!

I am working now to clear up my space and I will post a pic when I am done, Lefthandedgranny

Posts: 2315 | Location: md | Registered: Oct 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lefthanded_granny
posted Hide Post
Can't wait to see your room mira'smom! I right now am just sorting and getting rid of crafts I don't use. I finally figured out the colors except for my wall color. Since my furniture is mostly espresso. Thanks to Keeping It Simple-her room is rockin! Frown Don't know how to post pictures. But here is the link:
http://lh6.ggpht.com/-EJjRJn1H...%2529%255B9%255D.jpg

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lefthanded_granny,

Posts: 167 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: Oct 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW!!! My craft room has NEVER looked this good....BEAUTIFUL!!!
Will post a pic of mine as soon as I figure out how to do it!!!
If anyone wants to send me a crash course in uploading pics on here feel free!!
Thanks
Dot

Posts: 16 | Location: Florida | Registered: Apr 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quiltzilla
posted Hide Post
Check out this lucky duck's craft/sewing room!

http://sewmanyways.blogspot.co...-my-sewing-room.html

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Quiltzilla,

Posts: 6623 | Registered: Aug 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DABonner
posted Hide Post
WOW AND WOW AGAIN. What beautiful craft rooms. I am so envious of them. They are simply gorgeous.
Diane

Posts: 54 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am completely jealous of these rooms too! They are very beautiful. Great job guys!

Posts: 13 | Registered: Nov 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post