Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   General Crafts
  Flash posts! really?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Flash posts! really? Sign In/Join 
posted
Am so tired of seeing these flash posts by
clueless people. Almost ready to quit coming
here.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Posts: 563 | Location: near Pittsburgh, Pa. | Registered: Nov 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Coco  Cathy
posted Hide Post
No kidding, I have noticed less activity I would think because of it. too bad you can't block certain peoples post on this site if you choose.

Posts: 3019 | Location: Riverside,Ca... | Registered: Sep 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Coco  Cathy
posted Hide Post
Just make sure to post on your facebook & twitter DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLES SITES And ignore them ourselves. Stay here. I am not leaving I have been here for years and plan to stay.

Posts: 3019 | Location: Riverside,Ca... | Registered: Sep 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Froo Froo
posted Hide Post
I infrequently venture to this board, but I see what is going on and quite agree about ignoring the board rules violators. The worst thing a long time member can do is bolt though. Just practice scroll-on-by and hopefully they will get the hint. Too bad the mods aren't working as hard as they once were. Must be a matter of the cost to do so. Now, it seems, we have to monitor these BBs. Hang in there and STAY! Smile

Posts: 18689 | Location: Right here, duh! ;) | Registered: Nov 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mriley
posted Hide Post
I have reported these violators directly to the Chat Line. That is my way of dealing with them in addition to ignoring their posts. Maybe more people need to notify the Chat Line of the violations and, as Froo Froo said, Hang in there and STAY! Marylee

Posts: 1488 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Aug 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post