Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wake up !!! Sign In/Join 
Picture of maryim
posted
I wonder if we start discussing politics re "youknowwho", HGTV admin will take notice? That's a subject they wiped out years ago.

The lack of attention to what is destroying their craft message boards is disgusting.

Posts: 5424 | Location: Maryland | Registered: Sep 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
You are so right Maryim. but if we start talking poli tics they will pull our posts because we would have to use trigger words. I don't know what the admins are thinking with letting her dominate the board. Did you notice all her alias's left the boards. Thank goodness for that.!!!!

If she only knew how annoying she is. We tried to be friendly with her, but then she didn't want to share fairly. That's one of the reasons our country is losing ground with the economy. Look where her post is from. NO NO don't look. Take my word for it, lol she is from a country who ships the most retail to the States. Labor is cheaper there and so are most of the products.

Off my high horse. Just with the admin's would take a look once in awhile.

Jean

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 10038 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maryim
posted Hide Post
The poli tics mention was tongue-in-cheek. I'm surprised my post is still up there.

I haven't noticed where she posts from. Don't remember if or when I've opened any.

Posts: 5424 | Location: Maryland | Registered: Sep 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
C hin a

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 10038 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
You have to feel sorry for her, that she doesn't have better things to do than post things no one wants to see any more. We tried being nice.

Jean

Picture of KG in CA
posted Hide Post
Bump...

Summers are just this side of hell, but you don't have to shovel sunshine...

Click on the left to show albums
http://s76.photobucket.com/use...brary/?sort=3&page=1

Posts: 7519 | Location: Highland, CA Zone 9b  | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KG in CA
posted Hide Post

Summers are just this side of hell, but you don't have to shovel sunshine...

Click on the left to show albums
http://s76.photobucket.com/use...brary/?sort=3&page=1

Posts: 7519 | Location: Highland, CA Zone 9b  | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NC HillBilly
posted Hide Post
Keep it going Ladies, she needs to get a life!

Posts: 1432 | Location: Dobson, North Carolina | Registered: Oct 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post