Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

blog cabin 2013 Sign In/Join 
posted
where do you enter

Posts: 374 | Registered: Oct 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
DIY and HGTVremodel. It is one neat home and the views are fantastic.

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5622 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trish212
posted Hide Post
There are soooooo many comments on the last blog, I am wondering if this is the reason the admin. had to block the comments on the latest post?

It truly is a beauty!

Posts: 5184 | Registered: Jan 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
They blocked the comments on the blog or here on the MB? I just figured out what you meant. The guilt topic on the blog. I tried to comment a few days ago, but the comment box was not there. You could only post by replying to someone else. There were a lot more posts then on the others.

The view from blog cabin is so pretty and the neat projects that were done were great. Have you been watching the Monday night crashers shows on the blog cabin? I have been enjoying them the past few weeks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nursejudy,

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5622 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trish212
posted Hide Post
I've been missing all the shows for now. Talk about climbing the walls...I know I'm missing the good stuff!

I've seen a builder put the architectural rendition up as 'artwork' in his family's home. It's always been an idea that I thought was exceptional. As I looked at the first image on the BC blog board. I asked myself 'Why would a NON winner of the BC WANT this architectural rendering of the kitchen IF they didn't have for themselves?" Then, I noticed it was a photo and autograph from Matt Blashaw. Whew! Add an outdoor feature BY Matt to the win and I think there'd be an overload of entries!

If Message Bloggers haven't seen what's happening over at the BC, you're REALLY missing something! But....I enjoy all of the SCRIPTS shows!

Posts: 5184 | Registered: Jan 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post