Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   HGTV Contests & Giveaways
Hop To Forums   Related sweeps from our sister sites
  World Market and HGTV Passport to Style Sweepstakes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

World Market and HGTV Passport to Style Sweepstakes Sign In/Join 
posted
Cost Plus World Market and HGTV are hosting a Passport to Style Sweepstakes. Enter for a chance to win some amazing prizes. One of which is an in home consultation with an HGTV expert!!! I wonder which one?!?!

Click link to enter:
www.worldmarketsweepstakes.com

GRAND PRIZE (1):
A $10,000 World Market Gift Card; and a personalized in-home consultation with an HGTV representative and personal shopping experience at a local World Market store (within 20 miles of the winner’s home) with customized room sketches for one (1) room.

FIRST PRIZES (3):
A $1,000 World Market Gift Card.

The Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 9/22/12 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 10/26/12 (the “Promotion Period”

This message has been edited. Last edited by: punkprincess,

Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is anyone having a problem entering the WORLD MARKET AND HGTV SWEEPSTAKES? I have been trying to enter and every time I enter on the web page it says to enter your email address to get started. Then after entering my email address nothing happens there isn't any submit button and I tried clicking my enter button on my keyboard but again nothing happens. I have also tried to go to the World Market site and when I click on the sweepstakes button on that web site it just brings you to the site on HGTV. I would really like to be able to enter this sweepstakes so if anyone is also having this problem or has any ideas how I can enter this sweepstakes I would appreciate it if you could reply.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mythreesons
posted Hide Post
I just entered with the link posted above. I put in my email address and got a thank you for entering. Try again. Maybe there was a glitch when you did it before. Good luck!

Posts: 1541 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: Mar 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
it must be something to do with my computer because after entering my email address nothing happens then when I hit enter all that happens is the page reappears with the entry form blank again. I have not received any thank you for entering. So I guess I have to thank my old computer for not performing well again. Thanks so much for your help.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It works for me....

Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any business person cheating on the rules of a message board is sure to cheat their customers.

Posts: 732 | Registered: Jan 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post