HGTV Message Boards
World Market and HGTV Passport to Style Sweepstakes

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.hgtv.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4001010234/m/1483937367

Oct 09, 2012, 02:42 PM
punkprincess
World Market and HGTV Passport to Style Sweepstakes
Cost Plus World Market and HGTV are hosting a Passport to Style Sweepstakes. Enter for a chance to win some amazing prizes. One of which is an in home consultation with an HGTV expert!!! I wonder which one?!?!

Click link to enter:
www.worldmarketsweepstakes.com

GRAND PRIZE (1):
A $10,000 World Market Gift Card; and a personalized in-home consultation with an HGTV representative and personal shopping experience at a local World Market store (within 20 miles of the winner’s home) with customized room sketches for one (1) room.

FIRST PRIZES (3):
A $1,000 World Market Gift Card.

The Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 9/22/12 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 10/26/12 (the “Promotion Period”

This message has been edited. Last edited by: punkprincess,
Oct 11, 2012, 03:09 AM
chnajesam
Is anyone having a problem entering the WORLD MARKET AND HGTV SWEEPSTAKES? I have been trying to enter and every time I enter on the web page it says to enter your email address to get started. Then after entering my email address nothing happens there isn't any submit button and I tried clicking my enter button on my keyboard but again nothing happens. I have also tried to go to the World Market site and when I click on the sweepstakes button on that web site it just brings you to the site on HGTV. I would really like to be able to enter this sweepstakes so if anyone is also having this problem or has any ideas how I can enter this sweepstakes I would appreciate it if you could reply.
Oct 11, 2012, 08:54 PM
mythreesons
I just entered with the link posted above. I put in my email address and got a thank you for entering. Try again. Maybe there was a glitch when you did it before. Good luck!
Oct 12, 2012, 04:33 AM
chnajesam
it must be something to do with my computer because after entering my email address nothing happens then when I hit enter all that happens is the page reappears with the entry form blank again. I have not received any thank you for entering. So I guess I have to thank my old computer for not performing well again. Thanks so much for your help.
Aug 29, 2013, 11:12 AM
PrincessPeach
It works for me....

Guest House Brighton
Aug 30, 2013, 01:58 AM
Chuck Steak
Any business person cheating on the rules of a message board is sure to cheat their customers.