Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For Rent still on Air? Sign In/Join 
posted
As a renter I love the For Rent series as I can't knock down walls or do other permanent stuff that is demonstrated on HGTVs other shows. I live in San Francisco and just got cable and haven't been able to find the show on air for the next upcoming two weeks. Is the show on hiatus or has it been cancelled? If not when is it scheduled to air again? If it has been cancelled, is there any way to purchase the past shows on DVD? The shows you have online are like from the first and second seasons.

Thanks!
Rachel

Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HGTV does not reply to this board... only fellow watchers like you.

If you go to HGTV.com, down the page on the right it says 'on tv". Next to that is shows a-z. You can find 'for rent' there.

Here is what I found.
http://www.hgtv.com/for-rent/show/index.html

Posts: 6725 | Location: North MN & Northern AR | Registered: Oct 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes For Rent was my favorite show. I really like Jodi Gilmore and her gorgeous smile! I miss the show so, I know she took time off to have her baby. I just hope she will be back soon. I can not buy a home right now and For Rent had alot of ideas on rentals and renovating them.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Aug 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lavern2
posted Hide Post
PLEASE bring back For Rent!!!

Posts: 1026 | Location: Chesterfield, Virginia | Registered: Jan 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I loved to watch the "For Rent" show with my family, it was a great show that gave me a lot of ideas on rentals. I liked a lot their review about Ireland and ireland cemeteries, my wife was born in Ireland and she told me they managed to create a very good report about it.

Posts: 4 | Registered: May 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post