Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Property Brothers question Sign In/Join 
posted
My wife and I are planning for the construction of our retirement home when we return to Ohio, when I retire in a couple of years. We recently have begun watching HGTV to become more educated around remodeling and design ideas. We especially like watching Property Brothers for those ideas. I enjoy architecture and construction design. I have been researching what type of design and/or remodeling software I want to buy for use on my Apple iMac. I am very intrigued by the software displays as the brothers interact with the show's couples who are working with them. Hence my question...what software are the brothers using. I would like to consider purchasing it for my own use. Please advise, and thanks so much for your help. Regards - Rich

Question:
What software do the "Property Brothers" use when displaying their ideas on the show and to the show's participants? Also, will it work on an Applie iMac?

Choices:
Not sure - I am asking the show.
Not sure - I am asking HGTV.

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post