Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

tape some shows in small towns Sign In/Join 
posted
I love watching all the remodeling shows, but where I live I'll never run into any of the crashers. So I'm inviting Hgtv to Bloomdale Ohio. I have the perfect house for ALL the crasher shows. I have a bath, kitchen, house and yard that all need crashed. Just an idea! So would you please come to a small town?

Question:
Don"t you think it would be a great show if all the crashers did 1 house in a small town?

Choices:
They have done a house and yard crashers on 1 house.
It would be awesome

Posts: 1 | Location: United States | Registered: Jul 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd love for them to come to johnson city tenn and redo my whole house its under a hundred thousands dollars, but most houses they work on seem to cause 3x what mine is worth but just love it if they could show up in a small town like JOHNSON CITY TENN!!

Posts: 4 | Location: tennessee | Registered: Dec 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's really a joke... if you wanna be on HGTV and go to that part of the website and look at the casting: Do You Have the Ugliest Kitchen in America? Your Home must be located in the San Fernando Valley area... Sorry but that is not the ONLY place in America... it's so frustrating!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok who's idea was it to have Alison Victoria dress like a cheap tart? Really, tank tops and heals? Wardrope please. One show it was a tank top contest between the designer and the home owner. Also some of her DYI project are really cheap Hula hoops as light fixtures in the dinning room? I don't care if they were rapped in rope cheap cheap cheap. May have been Ok in a basement game room .

Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love the network! I'm not afraid to work. I wish that other parts of the country had a chance to participate in a "Crasher" program. I understand the expense of traveling; but, it's unfortunate that the production can't spread the wealth for others to be "crashed". I get inspired and get ideas just the same; but, would be so thankful if they ever came to my area...even more thankful if I were chosen. <3

Posts: 1 | Location: United States | Registered: Apr 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jeannine.
posted Hide Post
I remember when there was a Designed to Sell season in DC and another in Chicago, I was excited that maybe they were branching out geographically.

If TLC's Four Houses can get production teams in other major cities, perhaps HGtV can do the same. So many companies are national mow, I've seen Yard Crashers use Valley Crest, a national landscaping company.

Posts: 144 | Location: Charlottesville, VA | Registered: Aug 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post